OTC PCT For HALO EXTREME

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

OTC PCT For HALO EXTREME

Hey guys I'm brand new to this site and these forums but I've been looking into taking a cycle of prohormones and I've really gotten a cycle together a few times prior to this and as soon as the PCT question came up along with the "necessity" of "SERMs" I would completely give up in no hope of obtaining one.

This is my Pre, On, and Post Cycle as of right now that I PLAN on doing.

Precycle:
    Hawthorne Berry -11.00
    (2 capsules 3 times a day for 10 days)
    Cycle:
    Prohormone - Iron Mag Labs Halo Extreme (50/50/50/50) - 39.99
    Assist - Purus Organ Shield (2 capsules daily)
    Taurine - (2 capsules 500mg 4x per day)

PCT:
    FinaFlex PCT Revolution Black
    Ape (Test Booster)

I was wondering if the mildness of Halo Extreme would allow the use of an OTC PCT. Also, say something during the PCT cycle went wrong, and a "SERM" was necessary and I didnt have one anywhere in reach, what would you do?

Thanks for any advice and my apologies in advance for the little knowledge I may have but trust me when I tell you I have made plenty of research and have done my homework on this.

Thanks always,
    Mike

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Well halo takes 3 weeks to kick in so most run a higher dose then 50 for 6 week

If you chose to go otc buy a serm just in case. Id us it anyway.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.

I think Mikes problem is he doesn't know where to buy a SERM, not that he doesn't think its necessary. IMO its better to be over prepared than under. The PCT is a hugely important part of a cycle and shouldn't be half assed regardless of how "mild" the AAS/PHs you're taking.
    You are your own maker. Train dirty.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.

Theres a PCT thread on here that lays out the fundamental s of everything a PCT SHOULD have. If you haven't found it yet, try to. You wont consider an OTC again.
    You are your own maker. Train dirty.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Thank you both of you. And kdeome, I have found one place online that sells them, but im not very sure if its a reliable source. Thats my problem.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT123
    Thank you both of you. And kdeome, I have found one place online that sells them, but im not very sure if its a reliable source. Thats my problem.
    google is your friend here, type the site name and scam next to it to see if it's a scam site. if that comes up good you can check out other people's results using that source by searching. shouldn't be hard man gluck
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Now I found this one site. Not sure if were suppose to name it on here so I wont. But it goes under the name "clomiphene" on there. I's just going to assume for now that it's just the technical term for clomid.

Has this in the description

Clomiphene citrate (USA trade name Clomid) is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that increases production of the body's gonadotropins via disruption of the natural negative feedback system in the hypothalamus. Clomiphene consists of two bioactive isomers, zuclomifene and enclomiphene. Zuclomifene is responsible for the primary effects of clomiphene, which consists of binding to estrogen receptors for long periods of time. Because the receptors cease recycling (and cannot be reused) for the duration, the hypothalamic estrogen number decreases, meaning the body's feedback system tells it that there is low estrogen. Estrogen modulation is the body's primary method of initiating and controlling negative hypothalamic feedback; with perceived low estrogen, GnRH pulsatility is increased and the pituitary releases more luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).[1]

Clomiphene is primarily used to treat female fertility issues via its ability to increase the body's gonadotropin release.[1] It is also useful for reasons related to the same mechanisms, as well as novel and newly discovered mechanisms, in treating various forms of male infertility.[1]

THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY NOT FOR HUMAN USE

Research Chemicals :

Harmful if swallowed. Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. During research wear suitable protective clothing and gloves. Keep unprotected persons away. For use only by qualified researchers. Water hazardous. Research in a well ventilated area. Do not breathe dust, vapor, mist or gas. Do not ingest or inhale. Use safety glasses face protection. Disposal must be made according to official regulations. Wash hands after handling. Store in a cool dry place. Usual precautionary measures should be adhered to in handling the chemicals & peptides.

Just making sure I'm working with the right stuff. Thanks everyone whos taking their time to write back.
    Mike
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.

Yes, but FYI you dont need to cut and paste it all. 99% of people on here know what you are talking about. Also, these companies sell these SERMS but they are "Not for Human consumption." Thats how these companies can sell these so they can be used for testing. Continue to do your research you will find what your looking for. GL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beginners sample OTC PCT for mild PS/PH'S
    By grila jujitsu in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 05:48 AM
  2. otc pct for havoc
    By B DOG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 06:14 PM
  3. pct for tren extreme
    By buttrbuns in forum Post Cycle Therapy