Should i start pct if?

  1. New Member
    BigD89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    108
    Answers
    0

    Should i start pct if?


    Today marks the two weeks after my last pin of test e but my sex drive is still going strong ( slight decrease but still have the urge to get it in). Should I start pct or would tht be a waste since I may not have fully cleared yet?


  2. New Member
    BigD89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    108
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD89
    Today marks the two weeks after my last pin of test e but my sex drive is still going strong ( slight decrease but still have the urge to get it in). Should I start pct or would tht be a waste since I may not have fully cleared yet?
    Any help will be appreciated

  3. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,419
    Answers
    0

    I'd start pct man. If it's time to start then it's time to start regardless of how you feel.

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    BigD89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    108
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    I'd start pct man. If it's time to start then it's time to start regardless of how you feel.
    Thanks for the response! Who knows maybe this is a sign that my pct will go well

  5. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,419
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD89

    Thanks for the response! Who knows maybe this is a sign that my pct will go well
    I hope so bro for your sake

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How long after Beastdrol cycle should i start pct?
    By Protege385 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 12:47 PM
  2. How after your last dose should you start pct?
    By Kidcudi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 10:33 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 06:56 AM
  4. What if you wait to long to start PCT?
    By Chemist63 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 10:33 PM
  5. Should I Start PCT??
    By LowKeyLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 04:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in