HELP?!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%

HELP?!

Any help guys?

I'm planning on starting my first cycle, I heard Epistane2a3a was pretty mild, and low on the side effects.

I plan on doing a 30/30/40/40/cycle!

But i'm having trouble getting my hands on a reliable PCT, I'm thinking about ArimePCT Stage 5 by EPG its an OTC..since I cant get any nolvadex citrate(tabs)

Can you guys give me insight on how/which to get a PCT/which. & thoughts on m first cycle? Do I need some liver support and some DAA?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dthach View Post
    Any help guys?

I'm planning on starting my first cycle, I heard Epistane2a3a was pretty mild, and low on the side effects.

I plan on doing a 30/30/40/40/cycle!

But i'm having trouble getting my hands on a reliable PCT, I'm thinking about ArimePCT Stage 5 by EPG its an OTC..since I cant get any nolvadex citrate(tabs)

Can you guys give me insight on how/which to get a PCT/which. & thoughts on m first cycle? Do I need some liver support and some DAA?
    1) PCT is a SERM like CLomid or Tamox the rest are supps to help. i would not rely on them soly.
    2) dont do oral only cycles, that are ****ty and add a test base at the MIN or dont do it at all.
    3) cycles less then 8-12 weeks are a waste (no dont run an oral this long they are liver toxic) another "WHY " you should have a test base, you can run it longer AND its safer.

goodluck
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

maybe look at M1D black it has conversion to test and is nice for mass, it is also NOT liver toxic so you can use both.
    maybe 8-10weeks of m1d black and 4-6 of Epi.

good luck
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%

you were talking about oral cycles of the serm correct?

What did you mean by test base?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%

I was actually trying to mimic this,

"Epistane (Epi)
    Chemical name: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol / 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol
    Aromatize? No

Standard Cycle:
    Epistane dosed @ 30/30/40/40/40/40 or 30/40/40/40/40/40(mg a day)
    cycle assist @ recommended

Could throw in liver support even tho many cycle assists have it. Liv52(which I would recommend) or Milk thistle

*even though epistane does not aromatize gynecomastia(gyno) is still concern. Prolactin related gyno is still possible(rare) Inhibit-P by SNS will prevent this, If used run 2 caps a day through cycle.

PCT:
    Serm: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) or Torem (Toremifene Citrate) NO SERM NO CYCLE!
    Nolvadex @ 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 (don't need to taper but you can If you want)(doses are in mg a day)
    Test booster: most commonly used is DAA run 1 week past end of nolvadex or torem, dosed at 3g ED(everyday)
    Aromatase Inhibitor: Erase dosed 0/0/3/3/2/1(those are in caps per day and weeks are seperated by "/") Formastane dosed @ 0/0/200/200/100/100 ( that is in mg , if it is Formasurge or Formeron just use the needed pumps for it to be the mg dosage and split in AM and PM, it can also be Forma Stanzol) No need to taper erase since it is a suicide AI."

but my problem was gettign a serm.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.3%

You may want to run longer. Im on week 2.5 at 40 of havoc and no great signs yet besides higher bp
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.83%

Run a proper pct bro...SERM !!! Just gna be straight forward with u, u r not going to get much advice on here if ur not going to run a proper pct ...google is ur best friend to find a serm for research purposes....if ur afraid ur parents will find it, then chances r ur too young to cycle anyway...u may have stated ur age, if ur old enough then my bad....ill tell u from personel experience that when i was young and dumb, didnt run a proper pct with an incredible bulk and spawn cycle, i got gyno lowest test levels my doc, at the time ever seen plus high cholesterol, now everythings good cause i did my research and ran a cycle the right way....its pointless to run a cycle , if your going to lose most if not all ur gains with a *****y pct...waiste of money man...be smart man
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    1) PCT is a SERM like CLomid or Tamox the rest are supps to help. i would not rely on them soly.
    2) dont do oral only cycles, that are ****ty and add a test base at the MIN or dont do it at all.
    3) cycles less then 8-12 weeks are a waste (no dont run an oral this long they are liver toxic) another "WHY " you should have a test base, you can run it longer AND its safer.

goodluck

I got pretty sweet gains off just 3 weeks of Epistane bro. Gained bout 13lbs of muscle. I don't think it's a waste for your first cycle. If your closer to your genetic potential then I'm pretty sure your 100% correct.

Just wanted to chime in because I had a MUCHO great experience dic*ing down EPI.

Similar Forum Threads

1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
  3. Need some help with tight hamstrings
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM
  4. final help