HCG - AnabolicMinds.com

HCG

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HCG

I bought some hcg from someone. The bottle says 2000. Im not sure if that means 2000iu but in any event its in one of those glass things u hve to break. My question is, where doni mix it and keep it once i break the glass?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Injectible meds usually come in one of two types of containers. First is a vial with a rubber top that you stick your needle into to withdraw the liquid; commonly called a multi-dose vial. Second is the ampule which has the "nipple" glass top that snaps off. Liquid is then withdrawn. The second is a single dose container which does not lend itself to being resealed and thereby remaining sterile. If you had multiple syringes you could store the doses like (4) syringes each containing 500u. This would keep things sterile.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank u. Thats what i did.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I bought some hcg from someone. The bottle says 2000. Im not sure if that means 2000iu but in any event its in one of those glass things u hve to break. My question is, where doni mix it and keep it once i break the glass?
    2000=2000iu (should say that right next to it ( IU ) )

also get a STERIL sealed vial.
    they are very cheap, if you dont know where , PM me i know a few places that sell steril medical things.

I dont rec storing insyring for weeks it is asking for infection. spend the 2$ on the vial.

good luck
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Those "glass things" are called ampules. They usually include another ampule of solvent. However, the amount they give you is nowhere near the amount u need to mix with ur HCG (unless you want to take 2000iu all at once). It's recommended to mix your powder HCG with bacteriostatic water since it has the proper volume and also helps preserve HCG for 2 months (in the refrigerator). Im running HCG right now for my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    2000=2000iu (should say that right next to it ( IU ) )

also get a STERIL sealed vial.
    they are very cheap, if you dont know where , PM me i know a few places that sell steril medical things.

I dont rec storing insyring for weeks it is asking for infection. spend the 2$ on the vial.

good luck
    +1
    Store ur mixed HCG in a sealed sterile vial (then in the fridge).
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge View Post
    Those "glass things" are called ampules. They usually include another ampule of solvent. However, the amount they give you is nowhere near the amount u need to mix with ur HCG (unless you want to take 2000iu all at once). It's recommended to mix your powder HCG with bacteriostatic water since it has the proper volume and also helps preserve HCG for 2 months (in the refrigerator). Im running HCG right now for my cycle.

+1
    Store ur mixed HCG in a sealed sterile vial (then in the fridge).
    yes keep in fridge (not freezer) i forgot to press on that.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Profile
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 07:02 PM
  2. storing hcg, question for Chemo!
    By broker_mike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2003, 08:55 PM
  3. hcg during cycle
    By broker_mike in forum Anabolics