Tamoxifen help

RDY2ROCK

Awards
Hey all

After my last ph cycle i have gotten mild puffy nipples. I have sourced some tamoxifen citrate and have 3 questions.

1. the bottle is labeled as 20mg x 30 ml. Does that mean there is 30 doses of 20 ml per bottle or what ?

2. if i would normally take Nolva at 20/20/10/10 how should i take the citrate dose wise ?

3. I have forgotten..the mg dose is per day ( and not per week right ) ?

thanks in advance for any help

mik14

mik14

Awards
It's usually 20mg per ml.

So 1ml a day u are get 20mg of the active ingredient/chemical

Meaning 20/20/10/10 u would take 1ml of the liquid a day for 2 weeks and half a ml for the last 2weeks.

Not sure how to put it any simpler but hope that helps.

mik14

mik14

Awards
The bottle contains 30ml & each of those ml contain 20mg of nolva/tamoxifen.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
SOME RESEARCH CHEM NOLVA INFO
true twenty means that there is 30.4 of tamoxifen citrate per ml. which would give you an actual 20mg of nolva per ml.

20mgs of research chem liquid nolva isnt equal to 20mgs of real "nolvadex" real pharm grade(tablets) nolvadex has more done to it that makes it more potent.... this is why research chem nolva should be dosed at 30%-50% more.

true twenty means that there is 30.4 of tamoxifen citrate per ml. which would give you an actual 20mg of nolva per ml.
Alot of places dont do it like this. When they say 20mg/ml,they dont consider the carrier molecule with it

It depends were you got your tamoxifen citrate. Some research chemicals companies adjust the weight of citrate but not all.

20 mg of Tamoxifen Citrate approx. equals only 13.33 mg Nolvadex. i bet alot of you didnt know this and have been under-dosing...now you know.

so if you dont have true twenty nolva and you are not sure if the company you got iT from adjusts the weight then make sure you dose it at 1.5 ml that will give you 19.995 mgs of nolva which is close to 20mgs.​