Rpn havoc pct question

EatMore5

Awards
Hello guys, im new at anabolic minds and im sure you guys wont appreciate my first question being about pct and phs. Anyways i was wondering if my pct looks good. I am running rpn havoc at 30/30/30/30 im currently in the end of week 2, so far its amazing! The only complain is the rapid weight gain hahah. I have succesfully ran methyl compunds before as well as propadrol. This ph however seems to good to be true! Side effects are NONE! So i just need a little opinion on my pct. I have revolution pct black, sustain alpha liqua vade, daa, and pes erase. I have succesfully ran this pct before exept for the daa adition. I was wondering if it looks good or should i integrate more supps. I can get mostly anything IF necessary. Thank you for your support and answers. Any questions on my cycle are more than welcomed!

EatMore5

Awards
Thanks for the reply! But im not sure what you mean by stubbed? Is the pct looking short?

Red9

Red9

Awards
Already two weeks into it and don't even have your pct truly lined up...not a whole lot of good can come from that.

Get a SERM. Get it fast. Seriously.

EatMore5

Awards
I Mean its only 4 weeks, i believe its not enough to be shut down hard its not like 12 weeks on test.. But if you think a serm is necessary i would try to get nolva.. So my pct doesnt look solid in you opinion? Daa(test booster) sustain alpha(makes my boys get back to work ;) )revolution pct black(a well rounded pct blend) and erase( a otc ai) ? Thanks for advice and opinions!

Red9

Red9

Awards
I Mean its only 4 weeks, i believe its not enough to be shut down hard its not like 12 weeks on test.. But if you think a serm is necessary i would try to get nolva.. So my pct doesnt look solid in you opinion? Daa(test booster) sustain alpha(makes my boys get back to work ;) )revolution pct black(a well rounded pct blend) and erase( a otc ai) ? Thanks for advice and opinions!
Four weeks still requires a SERM brutha

EatMore5

Awards
Ok thanks i guess il get nolva? Should i run it as soon as pct starts or just tun my current otc pct and if anything goes wrong then add nolva? By the way reps to you :)

Red9

Red9

Awards
Ok thanks i guess il get nolva? Should i run it as soon as pct starts or just tun my current otc pct and if anything goes wrong then add nolva? By the way reps to you :)
Nolva will be just fine, yes. Start it day 1 of pct, and run it 20mg 2 weeks, and 10mg for 2 weeks, totalling 4 weeks altogether obviously

EatMore5

Awards
Ok i will do that now i gotta try my best to get that serm! Thanks for your support

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
The serm is the most important thing followed with natty test booster (daa) and the good ol AI (erase) if u wanna throw another test booster in there you can. I'm sure that pct black thing covers your test booster

EatMore5

Awards
Thanks for your reply! I was wondering if you have any opinions on sustain alpha liqua vade? Its suppose to be enough for a 4 week 30mg a day epi cycle according to their web page. Im just trying to avoid buying serms online i feel unsafe doing so.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Research Chems are the easiest way to go and prob quickest. Check out some of the advertisements on the main page

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Heard good things about formeron and forma stanzol in pct as well...use one or the other. How shut down are you? Testicles like jelly beans or no?

EatMore5

Awards
Im actually not that shutdown i myself can barely notice anything. I will look into those product thanks! I might ran epistane quite often if i make it through pct :) i gained 10lbs so far dropped bf gained strength and have 0 side effect so far exept for minor libido loss probably due to low estrogen idk..

EatMore5

Awards
Seems like is just Antioxidant horny got weed and test boost herbs thats all sustain has

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
All those expensive ancillaries won't mean a thing if your hpta is not properly functioning. That is what the serm is for; the single most important part of pct.

EatMore5

Awards
Thanks fOr everyones help reps to all.. Bought tamoxifen and will be feeding it to my rats 20/10/then all otc pct products ;)..

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea the serm is the best idea for a product like havoc. If it was a mild mild PH like M1D Black or 11keto topical I would say otherwise, but even then some people would recommend the serm. Bottom line is that it's always good to practice effective PCT protocol. It will only help you in the long run

EatMore5

Awards
Yea i feel safer with serm in hand now :) it looks like an official pct now! And last week you asked me how shutdown was i and i answerd not much.. This week (3rd) damn!! Im extremely lethargic at times joint pain is unberable at gym on shoulder days and back pumps while deadlifting make me want to cry!! As for my boyz they dont look to full they are smaller and smaller haha :( ... But now with nolva is aalll goood

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Taurine for the back pumps 3-5 grams a day and cissus XT from SNS should help with the joints. Maybe some other guys have better options for the joints.

EatMore5

Awards
To everyOne who helped me and supported me i thought this might interest you guys.. I just finished my cycle :( gained 12 pounds and got some crazy strength. Ended up doing bench press 300x1 or 225x15 also deadlift stayed at 405 :( squats went to 405x5 or 425x1 my shoulder press got to 105 dumbellsx5 and the pumps were CRAZY! i defenetaly recomend this rpn havoc ph i dosed it at 30mg 4 weeks long! Okay and now im starting pct like this ---> tamoxifen 20/20/10/10, revolution pct black 2caps daily, daa 3g daily, and sustain alpha 5days on 10ml 2 days off... Thanks for your support and i will post my kept gains in 4 weeks! If ypu guys have questions comments i will reply as soon as i can :) !!