Advise for Epistane PCT

Trykzz

Awards
i'm on the second week cycle of IBE epistane at 30/40/40/40/40/50, i would like some advise for PCT.

i will do Tamoxifen citrate at 40mg for first 4 days, 30mg for 3 days /20mg/10mg/10mg,

DAA AT 3g/3g/3g/3g,

for Erase i don't know if i will start the second week 0/1caps/3caps/3caps/2caps/1caps
or start at the third week 0/0/3caps/2caps/2caps/1caps what's the difference between them.

I don't know if i have to take Lean x (driven sport) at the second week for cortisol control, i know erase is cortisol control too
but someone do that at 0/2caps/2caps/2caps/2caps/2caps

Anabeta elite 0/4caps/4caps/4caps/4caps

vitamin C 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g

Cycle assist 8caps/8caps/8caps/8caps

other supp fish and flax oil, liv 52, glucosamin, cissus

sorry for my basic English

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
You said this is ur 2nd cycle of epi? How did u run ur pct after that? Did you use IBE epi brand for ur first cycle too? And I am on my 4th week of rpn epi and hv 2 more weeks left. I too will run DAA for pct, clomid, and an AI.

Trykzz

Awards
no this is my first cycle of epi but i'm on week 2 my question is for introduce Erase on PCT, it's better on week 2 or 3 ? And can i take lean xtreme on week two or just Erase ?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
You start lean Xtreme day 1 of pct to control cortisol and prevent muscle loss.

Epistane crushes estrogen so you will need to wait till your estrogen raises to a healthy level, before introducing your AI. You need healthy levels of estrogen to produce healthy levels of testosterone. From my experience, typically after 2 - 2 1/2 weeks your levels will be good enough to start introducing an AI and begin controlling it. Though this also depends on what your running, what dose, what length, and how your body reacts. Everyone's different. Either the case, you need your estrogen to come back to a certain degree before adding your AI. Otherwise you'll still have a re-bound.

What I do is get bloods done every 2 weeks during PCT and use the results to adjust my doses accordingly.

With all THAT said....

Your a stupid fu*k for waiting till you were IN CYCLE to start researching and asking questions.

clueless.jpg

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
lol im glad you added the stupid **** part. make sure you keep it real with him

Trykzz

Awards
You start lean Xtreme day 1 of pct to control cortisol and prevent muscle loss.

Epistane crushes estrogen so you will need to wait till your estrogen raises to a healthy level, before introducing your AI. You need healthy levels of estrogen to produce healthy levels of testosterone. From my experience, typically after 2 - 2 1/2 weeks your levels will be good enough to start introducing an AI and begin controlling it. Though this also depends on what your running, what dose, what length, and how your body reacts. Everyone's different. Either the case, you need your estrogen to come back to a certain degree before adding your AI. Otherwise you'll still have a re-bound.

What I do is get bloods done every 2 weeks during PCT and use the results to adjust my doses accordingly.

With all THAT said....

Your a stupid fu*k for waiting till you were IN CYCLE to start researching and asking questions.

View attachment 66486
Thanks for the reply.
I don't think i'm stupid because i've all the supp and SERM to do a good PCT, i just ask what is the best way to use it

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the reply.
I don't think i'm stupid because i've all the supp and SERM to do a good PCT, i just ask what is the best way to use it

That's pretty stupid.

It's like someone saying....I'm not a mechanic....but I bought all these tools and junk cars ....so I have everything to build a car...I just don't know how.

Yes.....stupid in deed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
primefan Anabolics 14
Anabolics 11
ChrisW002 Cycle Logs 38
Anabolics 1
SoonersSB Anabolics 7