Advise for Epistane PCT

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.33%

Advise for Epistane PCT

i'm on the second week cycle of IBE epistane at 30/40/40/40/40/50, i would like some advise for PCT.

i will do Tamoxifen citrate at 40mg for first 4 days, 30mg for 3 days /20mg/10mg/10mg,

DAA AT 3g/3g/3g/3g,

for Erase i don't know if i will start the second week 0/1caps/3caps/3caps/2caps/1caps
    or start at the third week 0/0/3caps/2caps/2caps/1caps what's the difference between them.

I don't know if i have to take Lean x (driven sport) at the second week for cortisol control, i know erase is cortisol control too
    but someone do that at 0/2caps/2caps/2caps/2caps/2caps

Anabeta elite 0/4caps/4caps/4caps/4caps

vitamin C 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g

Cycle assist 8caps/8caps/8caps/8caps

other supp fish and flax oil, liv 52, glucosamin, cissus

sorry for my basic English

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%

You said this is ur 2nd cycle of epi? How did u run ur pct after that? Did you use IBE epi brand for ur first cycle too? And I am on my 4th week of rpn epi and hv 2 more weeks left. I too will run DAA for pct, clomid, and an AI.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.33%

no this is my first cycle of epi but i'm on week 2 my question is for introduce Erase on PCT, it's better on week 2 or 3 ? And can i take lean xtreme on week two or just Erase ?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%

Stubed
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

You start lean Xtreme day 1 of pct to control cortisol and prevent muscle loss.

Epistane crushes estrogen so you will need to wait till your estrogen raises to a healthy level, before introducing your AI. You need healthy levels of estrogen to produce healthy levels of testosterone. From my experience, typically after 2 - 2 1/2 weeks your levels will be good enough to start introducing an AI and begin controlling it. Though this also depends on what your running, what dose, what length, and how your body reacts. Everyone's different. Either the case, you need your estrogen to come back to a certain degree before adding your AI. Otherwise you'll still have a re-bound.

What I do is get bloods done every 2 weeks during PCT and use the results to adjust my doses accordingly.

With all THAT said....

Your a stupid fu*k for waiting till you were IN CYCLE to start researching and asking questions.

Name:  clueless.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  8.7 KB
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lol im glad you added the stupid **** part. make sure you keep it real with him
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.33%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    You start lean Xtreme day 1 of pct to control cortisol and prevent muscle loss.

Epistane crushes estrogen so you will need to wait till your estrogen raises to a healthy level, before introducing your AI. You need healthy levels of estrogen to produce healthy levels of testosterone. From my experience, typically after 2 - 2 1/2 weeks your levels will be good enough to start introducing an AI and begin controlling it. Though this also depends on what your running, what dose, what length, and how your body reacts. Everyone's different. Either the case, you need your estrogen to come back to a certain degree before adding your AI. Otherwise you'll still have a re-bound.

What I do is get bloods done every 2 weeks during PCT and use the results to adjust my doses accordingly.

With all THAT said....

Your a stupid fu*k for waiting till you were IN CYCLE to start researching and asking questions.

Name:  clueless.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  8.7 KB
    Thanks for the reply.
    I don't think i'm stupid because i've all the supp and SERM to do a good PCT, i just ask what is the best way to use it
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Trykzz View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    I don't think i'm stupid because i've all the supp and SERM to do a good PCT, i just ask what is the best way to use it

That's pretty stupid.

It's like someone saying....I'm not a mechanic....but I bought all these tools and junk cars ....so I have everything to build a car...I just don't know how.

Yes.....stupid in deed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Optional for Epistane PCT??
    By BuddyBuilder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 08:09 PM
  2. Formadrol Extreme/Inhibit e for Epistane PCT?
    By Papucho in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 11:07 PM
  3. Formadrol Extreme/Inhibit e for Epistane PCT?
    By Papucho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 08:02 PM
  4. AI needed for Epistane PCT?????
    By jamze7417 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 10:46 AM
  5. enough for epistane pct?
    By rothyman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 03:57 PM