PCT after Superdrol

  1. New Member
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

    PCT after Superdrol


    Hi guys, my first post here. I've been a lurker and found some interesting info on this site, but I have a specific question regarding PCT after using a Superdrol clone. I am 1 week into using Superdrol for the first time. Starting lightly at 10mg/day and will bump up to 20mg/day starting next week. Already seen more aggression and endurance when in the gym and when mountain biking. Only side so far is lack of sleep, but I seem to have fixed that by taking melatonin.

    I have read a lot about different SERMS such as Nolva, Torem and Clomid, and AI's. Are there particular ones I should be using after Superdrol?

    I already have some Clomid ready for the PCT. I also have some FormaSurge and Tongkat Ali ready. I've responded very well to Tongkat Ali in the past when using it as a "normal" supplement.

    I'm also taking herbs and supplements such as milk thistle, red yeast, etc - basically all the ones you see mentioned.

    This is my first ever cycle. I'm 42 and have been very healthy my whole life, but I've also never had a problem experimenting with drugs within a controlled environment. I'm planning on giving an update at the end of the Superdrol cycle and at the end of the PCT.

  2. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64753
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by leftside1
    Hi guys, my first post here. I've been a lurker and found some interesting info on this site, but I have a specific question regarding PCT after using a Superdrol clone. I am 1 week into using Superdrol for the first time. Starting lightly at 10mg/day and will bump up to 20mg/day starting next week. Already seen more aggression and endurance when in the gym and when mountain biking. Only side so far is lack of sleep, but I seem to have fixed that by taking melatonin.

    I have read a lot about different SERMS such as Nolva, Torem and Clomid, and AI's. Are there particular ones I should be using after Superdrol?

    I already have some Clomid ready for the PCT. I also have some FormaSurge and Tongkat Ali ready. I've responded very well to Tongkat Ali in the past when using it as a "normal" supplement.

    I'm also taking herbs and supplements such as milk thistle, red yeast, etc - basically all the ones you see mentioned.

    This is my first ever cycle. I'm 42 and have been very healthy my whole life, but I've also never had a problem experimenting with drugs within a controlled environment. I'm planning on giving an update at the end of the Superdrol cycle and at the end of the PCT.
    You're basically covered for PCT with clomid and Formasurge. Most guys like to add DAA to PCT, but it's more of an ancillary. Depends on what you're willing to spend and whether you'd prefer to go bare bones or throw the kitchen sink at it.
  3. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17363
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    4.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    clomid is GTG... you are all set... like mentioned, I love adding DAA, its cheap and effective but not necessary.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

    Thanks. Yes I also have some DAA. Should have mentioned that.
  5. New Member
    zeroshens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    1053
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    73.43%

    I would get some nolvadex as well in case you get a gyno flare up while you're on.
  6. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17363
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    4.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zeroshens View Post
    I would get some nolvadex as well in case you get a gyno flare up while you're on.
    Umm.. much better options that Nolva for that... personally I consider this bad advice but to each his own...

    get an AI if needed on, save nolva for pct/
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  7. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49137
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger

    Umm.. much better options that Nolva for that... personally I consider this bad advice but to each his own...

    get an AI if needed on, save nolva for pct/
    I plan to run SD sometime next year possibly. Would a milder AI like Recycle by Purus labs be fit for while I'm "on" ?
  8. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17363
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    4.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    depends who you ask.... your BEST bet is to get arimidex or aromasin on hand just in case.... I dont advocate OTC products for dire situations like gyno. some people will say Erase is good, but again... depends on who you ask. With that said, I have seen and read logs of people using things like Erase for AI on cycle, Nolva on cycle, etc... just would not be the route I go.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  9. New Member
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

    As I'm already going to be using two chemicals - SD and clomid, I was hoping for a more "natural" AI with FormaSurge. I'll start the FormaSurge 2 weeks after the clomid. Having said that, I will get some arimidex or aromasin for "just in case".

    So far, I am day 11 into my SD cycle and taking 20 mgs/day. One cap in the morning and one in the afternoon. I know my body very well, and I have to say that this stuff is quite toxic. I'm "on top" of everything with a very clean diet, but if you didn't do your research with this stuff - and did things like drinking alcohol - you could be in a lot of trouble. Benefits are good though. My "v shape" is becoming more defined.

    Next time though I think I will do one of the "novice cycles" from the anabolic insider. I have plenty of time to research "sources". Looks to me like these black market steroids if done properly have less side effects than SD. Just need to pluck up the courage to self-inject
  10. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    For folks who stocked up and like running superdrol cycles -- but like to know pct recovery is efficient.

    Check out this older review from a 40 yr old male who ran Superdrol and experienced plummeted test levels then ran

    Sustain Alpha & Toco-8 for 4 weeks and had doubled his levels.... I can only imagine that the inclusion of TCF-1 and EndoAMP max would only magnify the effects --

    See the feedback w/ blood exam below -

    The 40 yr old male had chronically low testosterone. He had his hormone values checked on 12/9/07 prior to running an 8 week 1-T THP ether / Superdrol cycle. His levels where at 289ng/dl.

    For PCT he used Sustain Alpha with Toco-8. He didnít expect to get his T levels past 300ng/dl since he had had low T level for so long. After the cycle, he ran the PCT for 30 days, then got his hormones values tested 30 days after PCT.

    After PCT, his results came back with the highest levels of Testosterone he had in years --782 ng/dl. You will also notice a reduction in LH/FSH. This shows that his testes where sensitized to the effects of the LH/FSH and where able to make more testosterone with less stimulation. Toco-8 helps make the testes more sensitive to LH/FSH Ė testicular sensitivity is key.

    Name:  SA toco blood test.JPG
Views: 1241
Size:  79.7 KB

    -Matt
  11. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Serms might become obsolete soon.

    Even though they work....other things also work just as well with less side effects

    -Matt
  12. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49137
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Serms might become obsolete soon.

    Even though they work....other things also work just as well with less side effects

    -Matt
    I am newer to SERMS, so in all seriousness can I ask what "other things" work just as well? I'm curious to know the answer
  13. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Serms might become obsolete soon.

    Even though they work....other things also work just as well with less side effects

    -Matt
    assuming prhormones survive the next year (which they wont), i totaly see this happening too. unfortunately i also believe that those "other things" are going to become cycles themselves after prohormones disapear from the market
  14. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17363
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    4.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    I am newer to SERMS, so in all seriousness can I ask what "other things" work just as well? I'm curious to know the answer
    Whatever the reps from the supp company wants to sell you... dont drink the kool aid - he is pushing product.

    No hate Porter, I know you know your stuff.... but let's not advise OTC instead of SERM... thats just not right to do on here.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  15. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49137
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger

    Whatever the reps from the supp company wants to sell you... dont drink the kool aid - he is pushing product.

    No hate Porter, I know you know your stuff.... but let's not advise OTC instead of SERM... thats just not right to do on here.
    That's exactly why I was curious to see what the answer might be. From what I do know, I know that I won't be sold on the idea that a SERM isn't necessary..
  16. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    Whatever the reps from the supp company wants to sell you... dont drink the kool aid - he is pushing product.

    No hate Porter, I know you know your stuff.... but let's not advise OTC instead of SERM... thats just not right to do on here.
    I understand completely.

    The cool thing is -- I never used typical SERMS for pct long before I was affiliated with ANY company. I just used them like everyone else and felt terrible on them.

    Did not agree with my body & mind. Starting using low dose AI's, different herbs, peptides, igf-1 etc....and found myself dong much better without SERMs.

    But I will NEVER say they DONT work.

    -Matt
  17. New Member
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I understand completely.

    The cool thing is -- I never used typical SERMS for pct long before I was affiliated with ANY company. I just used them like everyone else and felt terrible on them.

    Did not agree with my body & mind. Starting using low dose AI's, different herbs, peptides, igf-1 etc....and found myself dong much better without SERMs.

    But I will NEVER say they DONT work.

    -Matt
    Do you mind me asking what herbs you use? I really like Tongkat Ali and have a good supplier.

    I am currently on day 4 of PCT after SD and feel fine - actually I feel great. I'm using a lot of products though:
    Clomid, Nolvadren XT, Dermacrine, FormaSurge, Tongkat Ali, DAA, Toco-8, EndoAmp and M-Stak.
  18. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by leftside1 View Post
    Do you mind me asking what herbs you use? I really like Tongkat Ali and have a good supplier.

    I am currently on day 4 of PCT after SD and feel fine - actually I feel great. I'm using a lot of products though:
    Clomid, Nolvadren XT, Dermacrine, FormaSurge, Tongkat Ali, DAA, Toco-8, EndoAmp and M-Stak.
    Dioscorea Deltioda
    Fenugreek (fenucides)
    Avena sativa
    Maca

    tribestan

    -Matt
  19. New Member
    jason2304's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    How did u get novadex xt? It's been off the market for two years... At least that's what I thought.
  20. New Member
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by jason2304 View Post
    How did u get novadex xt? It's been off the market for two years... At least that's what I thought.
    Nolvadren XT. It's spelt slightly differently
  21. New Member
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

    Currently finishing week 1 of PCT. It's gone great! Not too sure what I was worried about now. Feel really good. Weighed myself in the gym this morning, and still 184.

    At the end of the SD 3 week cycle I felt a little bulky/bloated and cardio started to suck. But now, even though I am the same weight, I feel great. Definitely stronger - as proven by this mornings gym session. Cardio is also ok.

    I'll definitely do SD or something similar again. Probably for 3/4 weeks at 10mg/day.
  22. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by leftside1 View Post
    Currently finishing week 1 of PCT. It's gone great! Not too sure what I was worried about now. Feel really good. Weighed myself in the gym this morning, and still 184.At the end of the SD 3 week cycle I felt a little bulky/bloated and cardio started to suck. But now, even though I am the same weight, I feel great. Definitely stronger - as proven by this mornings gym session. Cardio is also ok.I'll definitely do SD or something similar again. Probably for 3/4 weeks at 10mg/day.
    Lets see where you are at in 3 weeks from now...Please keep us posted -Matt
  23. New Member
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

    Day 10 now. Still the same. Will report back at the weekend after 5 days at work.
  24. New Member
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

    Day 15 of PCT. Absolutely no problems this week. Started a new contract, and even with the change in routine/schedule/etc managed to keep the weight at 182. Balls seem to have completely dropped again lol. I'll do 1 more week of the clomid.

    Had a bit of an accident on the mtn bike today though With this shoulder injury there will be no upper body exercises for 3-4 weeks. Legs and cardio in the gym here we come.... I guess it's the way it goes sometimes. I'll heal in about a month, then start hitting the gym again for another 2 months before I start my next cycle.
  25. New Member
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%

    Just a final follow up if anyone is interested. PCT was a breeze. Felt good almost the whole time, even though I hurt my shoulder mountain biking and had to do only cardio and legs in the gym most of this week. Normally this would have pissed me off. Managed to keep the weight at 182, though I can see myself going below 180 again with this shoulder injury. Luckily the shoulder injury is healing much faster than what the doctors said, and I did manage to do some light upper body work yesterday.

    Added a few extra products including some nootropics:
    EndoMax: * 1 scoops per day
    Toco-8: * 2 scoops per day
    Alpha GPC: 300mg 1*/day. EndoMax also contains Alpha GPC.
    Aniracetam: 750mg twice per day
    Alcar: 500mg twice per day
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Suggestions for PCT after Superdrol
    By monkeyboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:21 PM
  2. PCT after Superdrol clone
    By BigUps in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 01:14 AM
  3. Alcohol after superdrol and on pct
    By bigdadddy66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 10:22 AM
  4. superdrol - PCT & after
    By davidm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 05:57 AM
  5. Help with PCT after Superdrol cycle....
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 05:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in