First pct

YoungMusclez

Awards
Hi guys I just finished my first test e cycle ran it for 14 weeks went from 150 to 170 lbs. I have nolva on hand as wellnas adex but I didn't run the adex during my cycle because it came in too late. My question is when do I start taking nolva? 2 or 3 weeks after my last injection? And would it be good to run any adex during my pct?

j05441

Awards
Not sure but I did read on a form on this site a list of complied substances and how long before serm. Try searching for it. Also you dont have a natty test boster?

YoungMusclez

Awards
No what does natty mean? and can I get one at a suppliment store?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I just finished my first test e cycle ran it for 14 weeks went from 150 to 170 lbs. I have nolva on hand as wellnas adex but I didn't run the adex during my cycle because it came in too late. My question is when do I start taking nolva? 2 or 3 weeks after my last injection? And would it be good to run any adex during my pct?
Please look into running the Testosterone Recovery Stack to get everything running on all cylinders again.

It will cover LH & FSH stimulation
GABAergic effects for mood enhancement
Cortisol control and mental acuity
Erection hardness from increased blood flow

-Matt

MD92

Awards
im going to be running my first pct soon too. for mine im going for
Pharma Freak - Anabolic Freak and Test Freak
ErasePro

bigzuma

Awards
Would you still run nolva and or clomid with that's test recovery stack?
For Matt ?

MD92

Awards
for Mechabol 75/75/75/75.
should have added that I have Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs in that PCT too.
that sound alright?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would you still run nolva and or clomid with that's test recovery stack?
For Matt ?
You could low dose a serm -- 10 mg nolva alongside the Testosterone recovery Stack....

But I have seen blood work to prove if effective without SERMS....but it wont hurt at a low dose.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for Mechabol 75/75/75/75.
should have added that I have Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs in that PCT too.
that sound alright?
Honestly -- mecha is great -- but you may want to maximize the 'beauty' of this hormone by trying 100-150 mg a day...

Its mild at lower dosages and very nice at the higher end for quality gains/results/

-Matt

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You could low dose a serm -- 10 mg nolva alongside the Testosterone recovery Stack....

But I have seen blood work to prove if effective without SERMS....but it wont hurt at a low dose.

-Matt
^This.

The way I see it, PCT = SERM, DAA (optional), natural test booster, and an AI
FreeTest covers the natty and AI just fine. Low dose Nolva and add DAA if youd like.