SERM for just a few days? Kick start system and use OTC? P-MAG

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Answers

SERM for just a few days? Kick start system and use OTC? P-MAG

I am nearing the end of a four and a half/five week cycle of P-mag 50/75/75/100/100. This is a mild compound and have no sides. I have gained about 15 lbs and lost 5% body fat. I have Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite(cortisol blocker) and DAA. I also just got some Nolvadex and some Superdrol which is now illegal to sell.

If I use 20mg nolvadex a day for about three days into my PCT along with DAA, and than continue my pct with my OTC products, will this prove to be beneficial compared to taking the OTC pct by itself?

My question is will taking nolvadex for a few days jump start my system? And with a jump started system will my OTC pct work out nicely?

I am trying to save my nolvadex for my next ph cylce which is stronger (superdrol).

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

No, just run a low dose SERM with your OTC and then do it again with the SD

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Answers

No, Your HPTA doesn't have a ON and OFF switch, and a magic poll for 3 days won't get it started. It takes time to build up a dominating HPTA, and 3 days isn't enough to do so. Order a serm or at least an AI (not OTC AI) and that will help More
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

to be quite frank, i wouldn't use nolva for P-mag, i have done pmag, and a ****tail of halo/lmg/low dose sd only using the good OTC t-boost/AI products which contain DAA (3g/day) and i was good. when i did SD i needed nolva/clomid, i eer towards clomid, the libido issues really bothered me on nolva
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by avyion12 View Post
    to be quite frank, i wouldn't use nolva for P-mag, i have done pmag, and a ****tail of halo/lmg/low dose sd only using the good OTC t-boost/AI products which contain DAA (3g/day) and i was good. when i did SD i needed nolva/clomid, i eer towards clomid, the libido issues really bothered me on nolva
    This is what i meant. I am not going to muse the Nolvadex as my pct. I was just seeing if adding a few pills would help out a bit.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crazytoe View Post
    This is what i meant. I am not going to muse the Nolvadex as my pct. I was just seeing if adding a few pills would help out a bit.

Uncertain about anabeta or EP for pct recovery as I have not come across pct blood after usage.

I do know that DAA works well and is proven. I have seen complete recovery from

the Testosterone Recovery Stack after some pretty powerful cycles.

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Uncertain about anabeta or EP for pct recovery as I have not come across pct blood after usage.

I do know that DAA works well and is proven. I have seen complete recovery from

the Testosterone Recovery Stack after some pretty powerful cycles.

-Matt
    What did some of those cycles look like, also do you happen to have any links for these ? I would love to see it . I would 100% prefer to use the TRS without a SERM when I do a more suppressive cycle in the future
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    What did some of those cycles look like, also do you happen to have any links for these ? I would love to see it . I would 100% prefer to use the TRS without a SERM when I do a more suppressive cycle in the future
    I found this on the spot -- will look for more.

But --A 40 yr old male had chronically low testosterone. He had his hormone values checked on 12/9/07 prior to running an 8 week 1-T THP ether / Superdrol cycle. His levels where at 289ng/dl.

For PCT he was instructed to use Sustain Alpha with Toco-8. He didnít expect to get his T levels past 300ng/dl since he had had low T level for so long. After the cycle, he ran the PCT for 30 days, then got his hormones values tested 30 days after PCT.

After PCT, his results came back with the highest levels of Testosterone he had in years --782 ng/dl. You will also notice a reduction in LH/FSH. This shows that his testes where sensitized to the effects of the LH/FSH and where able to make more testosterone with less stimulation. Toco-8 helps make the testes more sensitive to LH/FSH Ė testicular sensitivity is key.

Name:  SA toco post SD bloods.JPG
Views: 130
Size:  95.7 KB

-Matt

9. Registered User
    Answers

This was WITHOUT Testosterone COnversion Factor-1 or EndoAmp Max...so I will seach around for those --- (of course we have awesome example of this working for our Beta testers labs all in PDF form for public viewing)

-Matt

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just a few days out from provincials!
    By BXFROMMTL in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 10:30 PM
  2. SWELL, BLAST, and ABYSS...just a few days away!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 10:25 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 12:08 PM
  4. Starting PCT a few days after ending SD?
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 04:09 PM