How to dose clomid?

  1. How to dose clomid?


    I'm assuming time of day doesn't matter, but can I take a dosage with a meal?

    I'm using the liquid form, and the taste is horrible, just HORRIBLE.


  2. Dude I'm the same as you I have 75/ml 35 mg vial need to know the dosages

  3. common clomid dosage is 100/50/50/50.. 100 for the first 3 days then 50 for the rest..but since yours is 35mgs ima say 75/75/35/35
    •   
       


  4. Dosage depends on the cycle

  5. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    Dosage depends on the cycle

    Curious why dosage depends on cycle? Isn't shut down, shut down?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia

    Curious why dosage depends on cycle? Isn't shut down, shut down?
    Slightly shut down versus completely = different doses. And takes how your body reacts into account really.
    But technically dosing is pretty staple, better to overdo a pct than not do enough. (Within reason I might add)

  7. Squirt that **** in some SunnyD bro the citric acid will cut the bad taste down.

  8. just take it at the same time everyday

  9. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Slightly shut down versus completely = different doses. And takes how your body reacts into account really.
    But technically dosing is pretty staple, better to overdo a pct than not do enough. (Within reason I might add)
    Unless I had a blood test that told me otherwise, I would treat every cycle the same.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia

    Unless I had a blood test that told me otherwise, I would treat every cycle the same.
    That's what I'm saying, dosing is pretty staple but some people feel comfortably adjusting their pct to the compound they ran
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to dose clomid and nolva together?
    By greg_the_ripp in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 12:38 PM
  2. How to dose BCAAs and carbs for fasted cardio
    By ItsHectic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:22 AM
  3. How to dose Rasberry ketones
    By I-Vtec in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 10:05 PM
  4. how to dose IBE products??
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 09:22 PM
  5. how to get clomid
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 10:35 AM
Log in
Log in