1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

otc pct

this pct is for a 30 day cycle of pmag.
    Formdarol extreme- Anti-Aromatase Complex27mg** 3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid - a steroidal suicide inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme (the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen)2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One - a non-steroidal inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. SERM Complex520mg** Sodium Caprylate - increases androgen receptor sensitivity Ellagic Acid (Highly Standardized) - Natural SERM that is actually "selective". Ginger (Highly Standardized) - aqueous extract good for testicular health. Quercetin - sulfotransferase inhibitor that is the main enzyme that excretes the active SERM and Anti-aromatse agents out of the body by attacking hydroxyls. Luteolin - sulfotransferase inhibitor that is the main enzyme that excretes the active SERM and Anti-aromatse agents out of the body by attacking hydroxyls. Piperine - Glucoronidase inhibitor that is the main enzyme that excretes the active SERM and Anti-aromatse agents out of the body by attacking hydroxyls
    Isa-test gf-Amount Per Serving: Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 7mg 538%, Vitamin C 25mg 28%, Zinc (As Zinc Aspartate) 20mg 182%, Magnesium (As Magnesium Aspartate) 300mg 71%, Isa-Test, A Proprietary Blend Containing: 1814mgTESTOFEN (Trigonella Foenum Graecum Extract Standardized For 50% Fenuside Saponins), Tribulus Terrestris Extract (60% Total Saponins / 20% Protodioscin), Eurycoma Longifolia 20:1 Extract, Epimedium Sagittatum & Brevicornum Extract (Standardized For 10% Icariin), P-450 Anti-Aromatase [(S)-2,3- Dihydro-5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(3-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl)-4-H-1benzopy-Ran-4-One], Ajuga Turkestanica & Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract (Standardized For 11,20 Dihydroxyecdysone, 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysone And 25-Deoxy-20- Hydroxyecdysone), Grapeseed Extract (95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins) Isaflow Microcirculation/nutrient Delivery System [Specially Prepared Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Ruscus (20% Sterolic Heterosides) & Vitamin C Complex] SOMATRIN 325mg Nettle Extract (95% Divanillyltetrahydrofuran), Mucuna Pruriens (Standardized For 15% L-Dopa), N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine (Melatonin)
    lean xtreme-Proprietary Blend 395 mg Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), Phosphatidylserine 45%, 5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-tiol), 7OH (3b,7b-dihydroxy-5-Etioallocholen-17-one)
    testforce2- D-Aspartic acid(as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate) 3000 mg, Sarcosine 3000 mg, Calcium(as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate) 451 mg
    Does this pct look good?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

From my little experience with the matter, the answer is no. My understanding is that a SERM forms the back bone of any pct, and without the SERM you're not running post cycle therapy-youre just taking some supplements after you ran a cycle
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

Quote Originally Posted by lhalleran View Post
    From my little experience with the matter, the answer is no. My understanding is that a SERM forms the back bone of any pct, and without the SERM you're not running post cycle therapy-youre just taking some supplements after you ran a cycle
    well ill let everyone know how im doing during my pct. ive used formadrol extreme on its own and i got ripped and got stronger which proves it does block estrogen and ive also used isa-test gf and it gave me great workouts, huge sex drive, and some strength gains.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

I wish you the best of luck. Please do update
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

I wish you the best of luck. Please do update
    Thanks man and i definitly will.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

Also, if you do chose to go the otc route, i'd strongly reccomend getting some blood work done after your pct, to ensure you're fully recovered. Better safe then sorry, eh?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

Also, if you do chose to go the otc route, i'd strongly reccomend getting some blood work done after your pct, to ensure you're fully recovered. Better safe then sorry, eh?
    yeah im planning on it, is getting bloodwork expensive?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

I think it varies a lot, especially if done through your personal physician (there can be insurance implications.) privatemdlabs.com does cheap blood work
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

I think it varies a lot, especially if done through your personal physician (there can be insurance implications.) privatemdlabs.com does cheap blood work
    oh ok thanks yeah 45$ for testosterone test. do they send you the test or do you go to a lab, it says you can buy it online. kinda confusing
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

One of the most comprehensive OTC pct stack that has to be right up there is Testosterone Recovery Stack 2 as it covers all ground work...

I have bloods showing post cycle levels higher than pre-cycle levels etc.... but this was not after a super harsh methyl cycle.

I would only imagine adding my 'recommended' Aromasin at 25 mg/day in the mix would further facilitate the increase in T and LH and FSH levels....without mood changes etc....

-Matt
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.06%

Not to jack the thread, but im currently running Epistane and have Nolva for pct. Any other supp needed to help increase natty test production?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
    Not to jack the thread, but im currently running Epistane and have Nolva for pct. Any other supp needed to help increase natty test production?
    DAA like and if you really want to kick it up I would add Sustain Alpha as well

13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
    Yea ... just look into the information that I posed above.

-Matt
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Erase Pro - Aromatase inhibition - 1 cap per day
    AnaBeta Elite - boost test and stay anabolic during PCT without shutdown - 4 per day
    DAA caps - cheap effective test boost - 3000mg per day
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. OTC PCT dosages help
    By FitModel in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 04:47 AM
  2. OTC PCT Good Enough for PP/Prostanzol?
    By CNorris in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 03:31 PM
  3. OTC PCT Stack~Hmm
    By kasket in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 09:37 PM
  4. Serious OTC PCT
    By Max32 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:28 PM
  5. Your pick for favorite OTC PCT product