PCT Rebound Estro advice

Silachoo

Awards
Ran Havoc 4 weeks, standard stuff, all the on cycle stuff (liv52,fishoil,glucosamine,etc...). PCT was simply liquid nolva (40,30,20,10). Everything went fine, no complaints, balls came back (albeit, slowly). However now about 8 weeks later i've grown some beginning stages of rebound gyno (puffy nipples, hard thing behind nipple, sensitivity). I'm gonna follow a protocol of 10mg nolva for 4 weeks to calm it down. Read a good bit on pubmed about the effectiveness. The only reason I am running 10mg instead of 20mg is because I think nolva might be fukking with my eyes. I get a weird poking sensation in my eyes from time to time and I remember noticing it during PCT as well. Anyone else want to comment on that? Also anyone else have some advice on the gyno. I don't want to run an AI. Frankly I want to balance my hormones and never run PH/AAS again. Too many risks. Any advice?

Thanks
S.

P.S. It seems alcohol makes it worse. I know alcohol can have a down regulating affect on test and the opposite on estrogen from phytoestrogens. looks like I'll have to nix any alcohol consumption until I have this gyno under control.

p.s.s. What's the prognosis generally if I can get the gyno under control and never use hormonal products again?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You should have ran an AI like erase during pct. What did yours loom like? Nolva low dosed should be fine

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out aromasin at 12.5mg ED...it's suppose to have no rebound and help with gyno while increasing test a bit

Silachoo

Awards
You should have ran an AI like erase during pct. What did yours loom like? Nolva low dosed should be fine
I was skeptical as to if erase even did anything so I didnt bother with it. I am not a huge fan of anything you can buy at ***/vitaminshoppe. Maybe I was overly harsh. Thanks for the reply
Check out aromasin at 12.5mg ED...it's suppose to have no rebound and help with gyno while increasing test a bit
Ok i'll give it a check. I'm just hesitant about using any more drugs. it's a tricky business. Aromasin if i'm correct isn't a suicide AI is that right? and what does ED mean? Thanks for the reply

Also bump to some of my other questions, eye issues anyone?
*edit* I figured ED means every day.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Erase is a great AI. It's a staple in almost everyone's pct.
ED is everyday lol

Silachoo

Awards
I know but many people take tribulus too (lol). I'll probably give it a try, I get a huge discount on it. Might as well. I am interested as to why SERMs are the go to after a cycle. Especially a ph cycle. I understand we are trying to wake the balls up and prevent Gyno. But it seems, with my limited knowledge, that an AI would do both of those things without a chance of rebound (if it's a suicide ai) while stll helping wake your balls back up. Maybe not as effectively as clomid or tamox but if it's just a PH wouldn't a prescription grade ai be sufficient?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
A ph is a steroids PERIOD! seems help you kick start your hpta back to normal levels faster while being able to hold your gains. AI gradually bring back healthy estro while keeping away the estro sides as well as blocking cortisol

Silachoo

Awards
A ph is a steroids PERIOD! seems help you kick start your hpta back to normal levels faster while being able to hold your gains. AI gradually bring back healthy estro while keeping away the estro sides as well as blocking cortisol
I know it's a steroid, one could make the argument that DHEA is a steroid. I was simply saying why do most of the threads on here recommend (Serm, x-lean,daa) for pct instead of something like (aromasin,x-lean,daa)

zeroshens

Awards
I always run torem + aromasin as the foundation of my pct. no problems.

I usually run the aromasin one to two weeks longer after the serm. It seemed to work well for me. I never feel great on a serm so I try to get off that ASAP. On the other hand I feel awesome on aromasin.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Ran Havoc 4 weeks, standard stuff, all the on cycle stuff (liv52,fishoil,glucosamine,etc...). PCT was simply liquid nolva (40,30,20,10). Everything went fine, no complaints, balls came back (albeit, slowly). However now about 8 weeks later i've grown some beginning stages of rebound gyno (puffy nipples, hard thing behind nipple, sensitivity). I'm gonna follow a protocol of 10mg nolva for 4 weeks to calm it down. Read a good bit on pubmed about the effectiveness. The only reason I am running 10mg instead of 20mg is because I think nolva might be fukking with my eyes. I get a weird poking sensation in my eyes from time to time and I remember noticing it during PCT as well. Anyone else want to comment on that? Also anyone else have some advice on the gyno. I don't want to run an AI. Frankly I want to balance my hormones and never run PH/AAS again. Too many risks. Any advice?

Thanks
S.

P.S. It seems alcohol makes it worse. I know alcohol can have a down regulating affect on test and the opposite on estrogen from phytoestrogens. looks like I'll have to nix any alcohol consumption until I have this gyno under control.

p.s.s. What's the prognosis generally if I can get the gyno under control and never use hormonal products again?

If you can't get the gyno under control there is always surgery. Costs like 7,000 dollars. If you got some sick gains on cycle you can work as a shot boy/stripper to come up with the money quicker. Sounds retarded as sh*t but it's always been 'my' go to plan for just in case sh*T happens.

Course I get blood work so sh*t doesn't happen. Using an A.I. can cause a more serious rebound though a OTC ai would probably be more ideal.

Silachoo

Awards
If you can't get the gyno under control there is always surgery. Costs like 7,000 dollars. If you got some sick gains on cycle you can work as a shot boy/stripper to come up with the money quicker. Sounds retarded as sh*t but it's always been 'my' go to plan for just in case sh*T happens.

Course I get blood work so sh*t doesn't happen. Using an A.I. can cause a more serious rebound though a OTC ai would probably be more ideal.
Lol. It's not THAT much of a problem. I won't run any hormonal product anymore anyway. Had my fun. So if it doesnt get any worse nobody will ever even know its there.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know but many people take tribulus too (lol). I'll probably give it a try, I get a huge discount on it. Might as well. I am interested as to why SERMs are the go to after a cycle. Especially a ph cycle. I understand we are trying to wake the balls up and prevent Gyno. But it seems, with my limited knowledge, that an AI would do both of those things without a chance of rebound (if it's a suicide ai) while stll helping wake your balls back up. Maybe not as effectively as clomid or tamox but if it's just a PH wouldn't a prescription grade ai be sufficient?
Would not recommend Tribulus if you have gyno or are prone to gyno --- it could cause unstable hormonal levels from its surge-like pulses it gives...

Would consider Aromasin at 25 mg a day and AndroHard cycle at 6 softgels a day for 8-12 weeks to mitigate the gyno....high blood levels of DHT will only help reduce gyno as research is most positive on DHT treatment for gyno.

-Matt