Daa by better body sports

  1. Daa by better body sports


    On the bottle it says serving size is 4 pills . Then below that in the ingredients it says 750 mg . So is it 750 a pill or 750 for 4 pills ?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by sinnfinn
    On the bottle it says serving size is 4 pills . Then below that in the ingredients it says 750 mg . So is it 750 a pill or 750 for 4 pills ?
    Probably 750/ pill since the recommended dosage is 3g/day

  3. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Probably 750/ pill since the recommended dosage is 3g/day
    this, just calculate 3g's and go from there
    •   
       


  4. If its 750 a pill I need 4 pills but if it's 750 for I serving I need 16 pills so my guess is it's got to be 750 a pill right ?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by sinnfinn
    If its 750 a pill I need 4 pills but if it's 750 for I serving I need 16 pills so my guess is it's got to be 750 a pill right ?
    Label on bb.com says 4 pills is 3g of daa
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Better Body Sports will make you ALPHA... with one catch ;)
    By 0verc0m3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 01:02 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. Welcome Better Body Sports to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in