Adex vs Erase - AnabolicMinds.com

Adex vs Erase

1. New Member

Adex vs Erase

Gents, I ran 19 nor tren (ph) for 8 weeks, everything went awesome, I'm now finishing up week 2 of my pct of clomid 100/75/50/25, daa, and I have Adex on hand that I was going to use it prevent estrogen rebound starting then beginning of week 4 until 2 weeks after I stop using the clomid. The Adex I have is in 1mg capsules...which is overkill in my opinion, so I was considering swinging by the supp shop and getting some erase to use instead.

Any input would be appreciated.

Stats: 25 yr
    180lbs
    4 ph cycles

2. New Member

Anyone?
  3. New Member

2nd bump...ouch
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea get erase. Will make it alot easier
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

In for a correct answer featuring dosing schedule, ect.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok Dave is here..... school in session lol.

First Adex is a poor choice for PCT. Usually it is used on cycle while exemestane is used in pct. Adex is NOT a suicide inhibitor like Estane, therefore estrogen rebound is possible and if not tapered properly usually results in a rebound. Plus Adex cannot be used with Nolva....

Erase Pro is a suicide inhibitor like Exemestane just not as powerfull but still works. I will give a dosing schedule in a minute.

Since you used a Nor like compound are you prepared for prolactin sides? Do you have Caber? Parami?

Your PCT with Erase should look like this-

Clomid 100/75/50/50
    Erase 0/0/1/1/1/1/1 (until bottle is gone but at least 2 weeks after clomid is stopped)
    DAA 3g ED (start preloading 1 week before PCT)

* if you get exemestane then use it like this 25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (if joints get dry or sore start dosing it EOD)

You should have a dopamine antagonist onhand just in case of prolactin sides. Use caber .5mg Mon and Friday for 4 weeks plus. There is not sides at those doses and you can run it for a very long time.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Ok Dave is here..... school in session lol.

First Adex is a poor choice for PCT. Usually it is used on cycle while exemestane is used in pct. Adex is NOT a suicide inhibitor like Estane, therefore estrogen rebound is possible and if not tapered properly usually results in a rebound. Plus Adex cannot be used with Nolva....

Erase Pro is a suicide inhibitor like Exemestane just not as powerfull but still works. I will give a dosing schedule in a minute.

Since you used a Nor like compound are you prepared for prolactin sides? Do you have Caber? Parami?

Your PCT with Erase should look like this-

Clomid 100/75/50/50
    Erase 0/0/1/1/1/1/1 (until bottle is gone but at least 2 weeks after clomid is stopped)
    DAA 3g ED (start preloading 1 week before PCT)

* if you get exemestane then use it like this 25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (if joints get dry or sore start dosing it EOD)

You should have a dopamine antagonist onhand just in case of prolactin sides. Use caber .5mg Mon and Friday for 4 weeks plus. There is not sides at those doses and you can run it for a very long time.
    Woah Woah Woah, better watch where you all walk around here, Dave just dropped an entire book of knowledge on us all! Would the dosing you suggested for Erase, would that be Erase Pro that you are recommending? I had gotten a response form Airborne for the normal erase of 0/0/3/2/2/1

PCT
    Clomid 6-9: 75/50/25/25/ ED *25 if needed
    Erase 6-11: 1/2/3/3/2/1
    DAA 6-11: 3/3/3/3/3/3

I see you did recommend starting DAA one week earlier, the Clomid of course is going to be user response *if said user knows the reaction to Clomid*. My question here would still just be the Erase. Should I hold off a week or two before starting it?

Personal note: I do have exem on hand, but I figured I should save that for the next cycle, just because of price, plus i'm only running SD solo, which doesn't shut me down very much at all. To be honest, I don't feel "shutdown" at all coming off of SD
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Woah Woah Woah, better watch where you all walk around here, Dave just dropped an entire book of knowledge on us all! Would the dosing you suggested for Erase, would that be Erase Pro that you are recommending? I had gotten a response form Airborne for the normal erase of 0/0/3/2/2/1

PCT
    Clomid 6-9: 75/50/25/25/ ED *25 if needed
    Erase 6-11: 1/2/3/3/2/1
    DAA 6-11: 3/3/3/3/3/3

I see you did recommend starting DAA one week earlier, the Clomid of course is going to be user response *if said user knows the reaction to Clomid*. My question here would still just be the Erase. Should I hold off a week or two before starting it?

Personal note: I do have exem on hand, but I figured I should save that for the next cycle, just because of price, plus i'm only running SD solo, which doesn't shut me down very much at all. To be honest, I don't feel "shutdown" at all coming off of SD
    I would wait that week for erase. Yes that erase dose is good, my reccomendation was for Erase Pro.

You may not feel shutdown but that is a very hard to "feel" bloodwork will blow your mind on how your body actually reacted. I am a firm believer in bloodwork and swear by it now.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I'll definitely start getting that done, seeing how serious I'm becoming about lifting. It's the only thing in life that isn't going to let me down, well unless I let myself down, but that's my fault, not the weights :P Maybe I should open up the personal training book of mine and get that test taken care of
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    I'll definitely start getting that done, seeing how serious I'm becoming about lifting. It's the only thing in life that isn't going to let me down, well unless I let myself down, but that's my fault, not the weights :P Maybe I should open up the personal training book of mine and get that test taken care of
    Do it man. It makes life easy. You see how your body is reacting and it is easy to figure out what to take to fix it in pct. Peace of mind is great
  11. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

great info.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think either of the Erase Pro or OG Erase recommendations in here are good, cant go wrong with either!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formestane vs Erase
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 05:49 AM
  2. Triazole Vs. Erase, vote now
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 95