Pes Erase or Recycle???

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Pes Erase or Recycle???

Running a five week cycle of Epistane, post cycle Nolva along with either PES Erase or Purus Labs Recycle...which one is more recommended!??

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Run both...Erase for AI and Recycle for test booster
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Run both...Erase for AI and Recycle for test booster
    I already have DAA, and Erase is already a test booster. I think both of those on top of creatine, Daa, and nolva would be a little much
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You did not say anything about DAA. Erase is a test booster if you are producing it. You won't be at the moment so for the begining it will be doing the job of estrogen control until your natural test production comes up to full speed. DAA/Nolva/Erase should be good to go then.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

You did not say anything about DAA. Erase is a test booster if you are producing it. You won't be at the moment so for the begining it will be doing the job of estrogen control until your natural test production comes up to full speed. DAA/Nolva/Erase should be good to go then.
    Sorry I should've mentioned that in the first place. Epi 30/40/40/40/40/40, Nolva 20/20/10/10/, DAA 3mg/3/3/3, and if I decide to go with Recycle instead of Erase will I be okay? Recycle also is an AI according to Purus Labs...
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

I'll also be running Anabolic Innovations cycle support all the way thru my cycle and post, and starting creatine my 2nd week if PCT
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Stick with the Erase. The estrogen control in Recycle is mild and in PCT you want it to be strong at the begining. Cycle Support is an great product.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Stick with the Erase. The estrogen control in Recycle is mild and in PCT you want it to be strong at the begining. Cycle Support is an great product.
    Okay great, thank you. Running Erase 2/2/1/1 sound alright?
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

The recommended dose on Erase is 3 caps a day so I would start there. I would possibly roll with 3/2/2/1.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

looking at basicly the same exact PCT still in a heated debated between tamox and torem though

Tamox 20/20/10/10
    DAA 3/3/3/3/3
    Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

holding off on the erase until third week of pct T levels should be coming back up this can help with any rebound gyno once you start coming off the nolva. any body have any opinions on torem vs tamox ive read people in other formums loving it!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Mike71884 View Post
    looking at basicly the same exact PCT still in a heated debated between tamox and torem though

Tamox 20/20/10/10
    DAA 3/3/3/3/3
    Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

holding off on the erase until third week of pct T levels should be coming back up this can help with any rebound gyno once you start coming off the nolva. any body have any opinions on torem vs tamox ive read people in other formums loving it!
    You have that backwards with the Erase. What happens when you come off the exogenous test is now you have no test being supplied from an outside source and your test production has not come back. Your estrogen has been running along full steam to keep the balance with what you have been exogenously supplying though. So now you have absolutely no test from anywhere but the estrogen is full steam. You need an AI to control the estrogen until your natural test production kicks into gear to balance it out. Start the Erase out full dose and then just taper it off until you run out of it.

As for the serms...someone else will have to chime in. I'm partial to clomid.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Mike71884

Tamox 20/20/10/10
    DAA 3/3/3/3/3
    Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

Sounds good to me! Edited this after seeing that I gave some misleading info. Ooops
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

so erase 3/2/2/1 right along with my nolva
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Mike71884
    so erase 3/2/2/1 right along with my nolva
    Yep. You can still run the DAA at 3mg, but maybe run it 4 weeks instead of 5, start it on week two of Pct
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

You need healthy levels of estrogen to produce testosterone. Taking an A.I. right off the bat will make this counter-productive. I've had bloods done every 2 weeks, and using only Nolvadex and DAA, my hormones recovered without extreme high levels of estrogen or any type of estrogen side effects. I introduced my A.I. after 3 weeks of my pct.

It is not always best to start an AI first day of pct. It just depends on how bad your shut down.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman
    You need healthy levels of estrogen to produce testosterone. Taking an A.I. right off the bat will make this counter-productive. I've had bloods done every 2 weeks, and using only Nolvadex and DAA, my hormones recovered without extreme high levels of estrogen or any type of estrogen side effects. I introduced my A.I. after 3 weeks of my pct.

It is not always best to start an AI first day of pct. It just depends on how bad your shut down.
    True. Estrogen is positive but I would just hate to have to deal with the rebound later instead of nipping it in the butt the beginning. Everyone is different.

What is your take on the recycle vs erase? Do you think recycle is a strong enough AI, or should I stick to going the Erase route?
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    True. Estrogen is positive but I would just hate to have to deal with the rebound later instead of nipping it in the butt the beginning. Everyone is different.

What is your take on the recycle vs erase? Do you think recycle is a strong enough AI, or should I stick to going the Erase route?

The whole cause of a 're-bound' effect is low levels of test and low levels of estrogen. There's no 'nipping it in the butt.'

There is simply recovering your hormones correctly or not recovering them correctly. If you wait till later to use your A.I. it will not cause estrogen re-bound. The point of waiting a while to introduce the A.I. will be so that your estrogen and test levels can rise. You introduce the A.I. later so that estrogen can discontinue rising. You always taper down from your serms and A.I.'s so that your body can continue to adjust and not re-bound.

Simply put. ....when you do things right, you don't have to worry about re-bound.

There are no short cuts. You can't take Erase right off the bat and go to sleep thinking...Hell ya...Gyno problems are going to be no worries sooner rather then later. If you don't do sh*t correctly...your going to have estrogen side effects at SOME point in time.

Nothing tells you better then blood work. I highly recommend to get regular blood work so that you can adjust doses and introduce/take-out products as needed. Your not done with PCT just because you'r done with your products used after cycle. Your done with PCT when your blood work shows your hormones are restored.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    The whole cause of a 're-bound' effect is low levels of test and low levels of estrogen. There's no 'nipping it in the butt.'

There is simply recovering your hormones correctly or not recovering them correctly. If you wait till later to use your A.I. it will not cause estrogen re-bound. The point of waiting a while to introduce the A.I. will be so that your estrogen and test levels can rise. You introduce the A.I. later so that estrogen can discontinue rising. You always taper down from your serms and A.I.'s so that your body can continue to adjust and not re-bound.

Simply put. ....when you do things right, you don't have to worry about re-bound.

There are no short cuts. You can't take Erase right off the bat and go to sleep thinking...Hell ya...Gyno problems are going to be no worries sooner rather then later. If you don't do sh*t correctly...your going to have estrogen side effects at SOME point in time.

Nothing tells you better then blood work. I highly recommend to get regular blood work so that you can adjust doses and introduce/take-out products as needed. Your not done with PCT just because you'r done with your products used after cycle. Your done with PCT when your blood work shows your hormones are restored.
    Epstane man. A lot of research I've been reading agrees with you if you think about it. It makes sense. Think I'll kick in my erase week 3 of pct and taper down from there. Thanks. Also in your opinion tamoxifen or torem? I know tamoxifen is proven and has been around for ever but I've been reading some things about tore that makes it sound legit
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Mike71884 View Post
    Epstane man. A lot of research I've been reading agrees with you if you think about it. It makes sense. Think I'll kick in my erase week 3 of pct and taper down from there. Thanks. Also in your opinion tamoxifen or torem? I know tamoxifen is proven and has been around for ever but I've been reading some things about tore that makes it sound legit

Torem is the beez-neez. Less harsh on you, several benefits, and over-all is better to go with over tamox. I myself have ONLY used tamox and because I have not experienced any bad side effects with it....I have stuck to it.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

So torem huh. A bit more expensive. But maybe worth a try. Anyone dealt with any of our board sponsors? Figure there legit or else they'd be getting there assess ripped. Good torem pct after STANE. 90/60/30/30? With the erase in 3rd week 3/2/1/1 and DAA 3 days before pct 3 gms x 5 weeks. I think that may be it. What u think guys
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Run the erase, run the recycle, run the DAA.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Run the erase, run the recycle, run the DAA.
    If I were to run both, still run Nolva too? Seems like a lot of supps for.pct. What would be the benefits of running recycle as well as all the others??
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

If I were to run both, still run Nolva too? Seems like a lot of supps for.pct. What would be the benefits of running recycle as well as all the others??
    Read some previous posts. Serm keeps E away while recouping by disabling to attach to receptors. DAA or any other natty test booster helps get t back up. The AI later to help battle any rebound guano erase also has cortisol blocker. It's all to keep what youvwent through hell to get
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Erase would be your AI and Recycle would act as a pct assist. That extra boost to get your body back to normal. Add it with Daa and your test should jump quick.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Daa 3g ed
    Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1
    Recycle 4 caps ed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

After doing some more reading and research, it looks like I will run my post cycle like this:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    DAA 3/3/3/3
    Recycle 4/4/4/2
    Erase 0/1/3/2/2/1
    AI cycle support 1 serving daily

Any oppositions?
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

After doing some more reading and research, it looks like I will run my post cycle like this:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    DAA 3/3/3/3
    Recycle 4/4/4/2
    Erase 0/1/3/2/2/1
    AI cycle support 1 serving daily

Any oppositions?

Looks good. You may or may not need extra support during pct. These research chems are some times harsher on the liver then the damn compounds out there. Liv.52 is great. Highly recommend it.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Looks good. You may or may not need extra support during pct. These research chems are some times harsher on the liver then the damn compounds out there. Liv.52 is great. Highly recommend it.
    Well I bought two tubs of AI's cycle support powder, so I'm gunna preload that two weeks prior to the epi and run it as far into my pct as possibly, hoping I have enough
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Well I bought two tubs of AI's cycle support powder, so I'm gunna preload that two weeks prior to the epi and run it as far into my pct as possibly, hoping I have enough

All you need to do is buy a 8 dollar bottle of hawthorn berry at your local vitamin shop and pre-load on that. Save the cycle support for cycle and pct.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that. Do you think I'd benefit from taking milk thistle a few weeks prior just to help clean my liver?
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that. Do you think I'd benefit from taking milk thistle a few weeks prior just to help clean my liver?
    Only if your stressing your liver. If your not drinking, taking asprin, anti-biotics or anything that would put stress to the liver, you won't need to pre-load milk thistle.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Only if your stressing your liver. If your not drinking, taking asprin, anti-biotics or anything that would put stress to the liver, you won't need to pre-load milk thistle.
    I have a drink maybe once a month, so I should be good. I'm one of those guys who hates taking any medicine or pain relievers, so none of that either!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 06:42 PM
  2. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM
  3. IForce Reversital V2 or PES Erase as Preferred AI
    By Uncle_Rico in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:51 PM
  4. Replies: 7