Erase and test

Mattinde520

Awards
Did 8 weeks of Erase, quit for 4 days then got bloods done. Total test serum was 854. Never checked test before so no real background to go against. Think the Erase elevated my test levels even after 4 days off? I did 4 cycles of (3 methyl 1d & 1 Mesodiol) so I figured I better do at least one pct. ya I was young when I did the cycles (2 at 16,17, & 21 respectively). I'm 22 now so I'm happy about the decent test because I thought I woulda been shut down. Any thoughts?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did 8 weeks of Erase, quit for 4 days then got bloods done. Total test serum was 854. Never checked test before so no real background to go against. Think the Erase elevated my test levels even after 4 days off? I did 4 cycles of (3 methyl 1d & 1 Mesodiol) so I figured I better do at least one pct. ya I was young when I did the cycles (2 at 16,17, & 21 respectively). I'm 22 now so I'm happy about the decent test because I thought I woulda been shut down. Any thoughts?
Without pre bloods its anyones guess, however I would imagine Erase had a part in bringing your test levels to where they were. Test levels dont immediately return to baseline after stopping an aromatase inhibitor like Erase either, its a slow decline.

Mattinde520

Awards
Without pre bloods its anyones guess, however I would imagine Erase had a part in bringing your test levels to where they were. Test levels dont immediately return to baseline after stopping an aromatase inhibitor like Erase either, its a slow decline.
Ya that's what I was afraid of. I can't imagine the AI brought me up so much, but I don't have pre's like you said so I'm kind of in a pickle. I'm hoping it at least kick started my HPGA and I do feel a whole lot better. I'm diagnosed with schizophrenia and "low test" and schizo have sort of similar symptoms, that's why I started erase in the first place. Now that I know I have decent test I can refocus on my schizo symptoms & unfortunately they are still present. The AI helped a lot and actually brought light upon the schizo symptoms and made me realize yes, I do have a mental condition. Overall tho, I think this was def. a eye opener and positive experience. I just hope my test doesn't drop too low (even if I don't have the pre's to compare it to).