DMZ PCT

Bubbagump

Awards
Im looking at doing a cycle of DMZ and wondering if the PCT sold with it as a stack is good enough by itself for PCT or do I need to add something else? Doing alot of reading but I dont understand some of this stuff.
Should I run something else with DMZ also?

Bubbagump

Awards
Product is from A.T. and I ordered Extreme DMZ with Extreme PCT. Am I suppose to take this pct along with the DMZ? Only reason for doing it this way was to be "legal". Otherwise id be pinning test. Im 37 and at my plateau of fitness. May have to pee for work some day and dont want "illegals" showing up.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend Nolva and DAA for 4 weeks
This.

I shudder at the thought of what PCT stack could come with DMZ.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bubbagump

Awards
So I can get by ok with Cycle assist and Erase? Do I take it along with DMZ? or after? All the reading Ive done hasnt answered the dosing and timing questions.
The pct that came with says test boost, anti estrogen, liver, heart and prostate guard. To me, It sounds like I should take along with the DMZ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I can get by ok with Cycle assist and Erase? Do I take it along with DMZ? or after? All the reading Ive done hasnt answered the dosing and timing questions.
The pct that came with says test boost, anti estrogen, liver, heart and prostate guard. To me, It sounds like I should take along with the DMZ?
You should get a SERM, then run Cycle Assist and Erase with it.

Bubbagump

Awards
So run DMZ all by itself for 4-5 weeks then serm and, etc?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So run DMZ all by itself for 4-5 weeks then serm and, etc?
Yup

DMZ

day after that, start you SERM and PCT Assist. I am not sure how to dose erase so I will not comment on that.

Bubbagump

Awards
Cycle assist on the way. The way I understand, take it with DMZ? What about alcohol? Ive read alot about how you shouldn't do it but is it because of the effects it has on muscle growth or something else? No beer in my diet is going to be tough....

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Cycle assist on the way. The way I understand, take it with DMZ? What about alcohol? Ive read alot about how you shouldn't do it but is it because of the effects it has on muscle growth or something else? No beer in my diet is going to be tough....
Dose your cycle assist and DMZ four hours apart from each other.

Alcohol consumption is frowned upon generally amongst bb'ers/weightlifters but is especially bad when used in conjunction with a methylated compound for the amount of stress your liver would be under from the DMZ and alcohol. That being said, a little here and there wont hinder your gains or absolutely kill your liver. Just be aware...

RicFlair

Awards
From what I've read DMZ is DOUBLE methylated. It's a short cycle, 4 weeks, you really should not binge drink on it. Just buckle down and get the best gains of your life.

Bubbagump

Awards
First hard workout today. Felt a little down on energy. Sweating alot more than normal. May be that Im hydrating more than normal?
I take Cellucore C4 and EAA's pre workout. Ive read that some people have had good luck taking two pills before workout and may try that. Still on the two pill a day routine for a couple more days yet.

Miles Flossin

Awards
Can someone show exactly how to run the dmz cycle?

like how much nolva per day after the cycle? Cycle assist throughout cycle? Anything else? Clomid? Is the OTC pct useless or use that also?

thanks!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

like how much nolva per day after the cycle? Cycle assist throughout cycle? Anything else? Clomid? Is the OTC pct useless or use that also?

thanks!!
try starting your own thread and a little searching

Miles Flossin

Awards
I did start my own but got no response. And obviously I tried searching or I wouldn't be on this thread to begin with.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Miles Flossin

Awards
wont let me post a link due to my lack of # of posts. its under "Xtreme DMZ what is proper PCT"

Xmarine04

Awards
I'm just finishing up my Xtreme DMZ, first bottle I've tried out... Absolutely loved it.. DMZ 2xday and Nitrix 3xday.. gained 10lbs.. lost some fat.. I couldn't imagine taking 3 pills a day...its strong enough... I roughly trained eod and ate alot...I'm gonna start DAA and some sort of pct... not really stressing since the DAA should help land my test levels some where exceptible... im some what of a hard gainer so i keep my intake of anything I use very low...Being a lean 195 all PCT are interesting...i haven't found one i can stand by and say it worked great...

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

thanks!!
You can run the nolva ed at 40/20/20/20 or clomid at 50/50/25/25. Yes you should have started cycle assist before your first pill. It will help your blood pressure and protect your liver. No the OTC pct is not useless. It will help boost your natural test.