Nolva, Clomid, Torem?

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Nolva, Clomid, Torem?

ok guys so lets break down what the advantages and disadvantages are, like i know torem is cheap i have heard it has less sides of nolva and clomid and torem is very good for bringing testicular mass back, but what does nolva and clomid excel in?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.13%

inn
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

so here's what i have found

Nolvadex
    >is clearly the stronger in decreasing overall estrogen with 20-40 mg a day, than Clomid can in doses
    of 100-150 mg a day.
    >nolva is clearly a more powerful anti-estrogen than clomid,
    >Nolvadex has a direct influence on bringing back natural
    testosterone, where as Clomid may actually have a slight negative influence.
    The reason being that tamoxifen (as in Nolvadex) seems to increase the responsiveness
    of LH (luteinizing hormone) to GnRH (gonadtropin releasing hormone), whereas
    Clomid seems to decrease the responsiveness a bit1.
    >Nolvadex
    can have a very positive impact on negative cholesterol levels2 in the body
    >one should be aware that use of these compounds can reduce the gains
    made on steroids. Nolvadex more so than Clomid, simply because it is stronger.

Clomid
    >Common adverse drug reactions associated with the use of clomifene (≥1% of patients) include: vasomotor flushes (or hot flashes), abdominal discomfort, visual blurring (dose-dependent), and/or reversible ovarian enlargement and cyst formation. Infrequent adverse effects (0.1–1% of patients) include: abnormal uterine bleeding, nausea, and/or vomiting. Rare adverse effects (<0.1% of patients) include: reversible alopecia and/or ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.[

Torem
    > Fareston differs from Nolvadex in several ways, however- even though it’s very similar to it in others. Firstly, the risk of certain side effects (although relatively rare with Nolvadex) is actually quite a bit lower with Fareston.However unlikely these risks are in the first place, the risk of stroke, pulmonary embolism, and cataract is probably lower with Fareston than with Nolvadex. This is going to be of interest to people who have issues with “floaters” in their vision, which is sometimes caused by Nolvadex and Clomid, as this product may represent significantly less occular toxicity. It also differs slightly from Nolvadex in its potent with regards to improving lipid (cholesterol) profiles. In terms of improving bone mineral density, Fareston is roughly equal to Nolvadex.(2)

Although anecdotal evidence on this compound is rare, bodybuilders who have already experimented with this stuff seem satisfied. In my estimation, it would seem to be a more potent and safer alternative to Nolvadex, for those who are worried about side effects. I’m also predicting that it may provide a greater increase in LH and therefore testosterone levels, in men when compared to Nolvadex (when an appropriate dose of each is utilized). This makes its use a strong possibility for PCT in the future, when studies on its ability to elevate testosterone is more fully studied and understood.

Fareston would also make a welcome addition to a cycle where Cholesterol issues may be a concern, or where something slightly stronger than Nolvadex may be required to prevent gyno.

i couldn't find substantial differences any vets chime in? research people!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 05:29 PM
  2. Torem/Clomid vs Nolva/Clomid
    By manofbushido in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 02:02 AM
  3. Torem or Nolva/ Clomid for PCT
    By Lineman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 05:38 PM
  4. nolva/clomid or torem for test only pct
    By thething86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:23 PM
  5. Going to the doc today-- do I want clomid, nolva or torem?
    By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 11:06 PM