too late for var pct ? -should i go back on cycle and then follow correct procedure?

skin

Awards
Hello Guys - Heard alot about your advice and i was wondering if you could shed some light on my situation?

I stupidly did a cycle of anavar at 30/40mgs ed for aound 5 weeks .. i did no pct and this was 6 weeks ago - However now i am worried if i am somewhat shutdown because my facial hair growth is alot slower and i feel more lethargic in training - i have also very little libido . I finished the "cycle" 6 weeks ago so im wondering is it too late to start pct now?
somebody told me i should go back on a cycle that includes test and then when im finished follow the recommended pct guidelines and then i will get my Nat.test levels back up quicker than i would without doing anything . This would also aid my training as i am a combat athlete and am competing at the end of the month? what do you think would be best considering i train multiple times per day?

also the cycle that was recommended to me was a Drostanalon enantate 150-200mg per week along with some test enantate at 200-250mg per week? along with the required pct of course (i now know)

any help would be great thank you

skin

Awards
also i should mention i would prefer to do the new cycle if it is too late for pct because my performance in the meantime is really what counts.. because if i follow the correct pct after the new cycle my performance should not decrease right?? man i feel like such a retard for not doing this research before ..
thanks for any help you may have..