Awesome Experience with Nolva PCT

jmonteil1

Awards
Just came off a 6 weeker of HDROL 50/50/75/75/75/75. PCT is:

Nolva
ERASE
Tribulus (had it lying around)

I gained about 8 pounds from the HDROL with moderate strength gains. From the first day of Nolvadex PCT, I have felt great. My strength and endurance seems to be better than while on HDROL. My muscles are hands down 100% harder and bigger. It seems that gains like these are unheard of while on PCT, and in fact I should expect to lose some gains. Not complaining at all, just curious as to if anyone else has had a similar response to Nolvadex. Haven't felt this great in the gym in years.

Only downside, my nuts kinda hurt. Still horny as hell, and get wood at first glance of some titties. So hopefully this just means they are coming back. I've been doing a ton of research trying to find out if Nolva even really produces more LH/test and it seems everyone has a different opinion.

Any feedback is appreciated!

ryano11

Awards
I personally have not tried Nolva yet but I got some for my PCT and now I am looking forward to trying it out after reading what you had to say haha

Burn4jl

Awards
I just got the liquid tamox citrate. Anyone have any experience/dosage with this since I will be start my PCT soon? I am coming off a cutting cycle of P-STANZ and HALODRO.