anavar pct

crfkid

Awards
hi all,

I am currently running anavar cycle, and I had a few questions. I've heard many different things about weather or not to run a PCT. some say there is no need, some say it is essential. I have also taken other things into consideration eg: milk thistle. I would just like
to hear your inputs/thoughts..cheers crfkid

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
hi all,

I am currently running anavar cycle, and I had a few questions. I've heard many different things about weather or not to run a PCT. some say there is no need, some say it is essential. I have also taken other things into consideration eg: milk thistle. I would just like
to hear your inputs/thoughts..cheers crfkid
Are you a women?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Profile says male, but I cant see a male being 72 pounds and 5'10"

crfkid

Awards
what makes you figure that I am female. madman mike you got no idea

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone knows how to buy Anavar but they also never know where to get support chems.

crfkid

Awards
I'm not sayin I don't know where to get them, I'm just asking on your personal opinions regarding PCT, if its worth it or not, because I have heard mixed answers from different sources. if your not gonna be constructive dont say anything at all

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
what makes you figure that I am female. madman mike you got no idea
dude yesterday your profile said you weighed 72 pounds?? Today its 165, if your looking for serious help then you gotta give more info, your age, goals, experience lifting and aas, your diet, if your a dude then you need a pct for any prohormone/steroid use. Also anavar is popular with women bodybuilders, thats why I pegged u for a chick.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
dude yesterday your profile said you weighed 72 pounds?? Today its 165, if your looking for serious help then you gotta give more info, your age, goals, experience lifting and aas, your diet, if your a dude then you need a pct for any prohormone/steroid use. Also anavar is popular with women bodybuilders, thats why I pegged u for a chick.
Lmao BAM!!!

crfkid

Awards
yeh I only just updated it, I am 20 years old and want to gain a bit of size/strength. I have been lifting for the last 2 years. I was reccomened by a mate hence the reasoning for choosing var. my diet is mainly steak chicken rice and fish, little carbs maybe once a week. that's why I am here asking about the right pct for me, because I have yet to find the right combination, and when I asked, all I was told was that I was going to
get chewed out, which is still no help at all. I hope you can assist me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
yeh I only just updated it, I am 20 years old and want to gain a bit of size/strength. I have been lifting for the last 2 years. I was reccomened by a mate hence the reasoning for choosing var. my diet is mainly steak chicken rice and fish, little carbs maybe once a week. that's why I am here asking about the right pct for me, because I have yet to find the right combination, and when I asked, all I was told was that I was going to
get chewed out, which is still no help at all. I hope you can assist me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated.
Wow dude just erase this ****! Your dumb... You want to gain size and strength but your not eating carbs???? Not only that but your 20 and using anabolics??? Your pathetic!!! NEGGGED

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
20 years old is too young, sorry crfkid but advising you would be unethical, I might as well tell you to stick your head in a microwave, you will be damaging your ENDOCRINE system. Wait a few years, lift and eat smart.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
20 years old is too young, sorry crfkid but advising you would be unethical, I might as well tell you to stick your head in a microwave, you will be damaging your ENDOCRINE system. Wait a few years, lift and eat smart.
What he said. Kid, don't mess yourself up out here trying to gain 5-10lbs of punk ass muscle.