Question on my PCT

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Question on my PCT

I have seen people saying that you don't need to run Nolva and Clomid together is this true? I'm running TEST CYP at 500mg a week. The PCT I was given follows.

Nolva 40/20/20/20/10/10/0/0
    Clomid 100/50/50/50/25/25/0/0
    DAA 3mg Ed week 1-8
    Erase pro 1pill Ed weeks 1-8

Does this sound like a good PCT or do I need t change any thing

Thanks for feed back

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

No, one or the other.
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/10
    Daa 3/3/3/3
    Erase 3/3/2/2/1
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    No, one or the other.
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/10
    Daa 3/3/3/3
    Erase 3/3/2/2/1
    Greggy boy , it is a correct approach to mix 2 SERMS when on prolonged shutdown or high dosages, though I much rather it being Clomid/torem as opposed to nolva/clomid , or maybe a scheme for clomid/ralox IF they are using TREN since going for torem or nolva after tren is only asking for trouble, however I would NOT suggest going for that many weeks...

100/50/25/25 Clomid
    40/40/20/20 nolva
    if you wanna do that combo...IMO it would be best that way and to keep it at 4 weeks since they do post hepatoxic impacts...remember to let test run its course before starting pct and ERASE PRO or ERASE should be started until the second week of pct and pyramided out (though this is debatable due to it being a suicidal AI) , rest of the scheme looks fine to me...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Greggy boy , it is a correct approach to mix 2 SERMS when on prolonged shutdown or high dosages, though I much rather it being Clomid/torem as opposed to nolva/clomid , or maybe a scheme for clomid/ralox IF they are using TREN since going for torem or nolva after tren is only asking for trouble, however I would NOT suggest going for that many weeks...

100/50/25/25 Clomid
    40/40/20/20 nolva
    if you wanna do that combo...IMO it would be best that way and to keep it at 4 weeks since they do post hepatoxic impacts...remember to let test run its course before starting pct and ERASE PRO or ERASE should be started until the second week of pct and pyramided out (though this is debatable due to it being a suicidal AI) , rest of the scheme looks fine to me...
    Okk. I've heard different things. Glad someone with more experience could chime in. Learn something everyday.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Okk. I've heard different things. Glad someone with more experience could chime in.
    I would say he is better with just clomid but well...if he's being overcautious I am not gonna reign on him for that, heck I encourage people to take this seriously and be overcautious like this haha, as opossed to the usual posts we heard a lot before right greggy? Remember those..."can I fling it with just ****+****+**** and DAA/ERASE as a solid OTC PCT!?" ...lord I'm glad I havent seen those in a while.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%

I would say he is better with just clomid but well...if he's being overcautious I am not gonna reign on him for that, heck I encourage people to take this seriously and be overcautious like this haha, as opossed to the usual posts we heard a lot before right greggy? Remember those..."can I fling it with just ****+****+**** and DAA/ERASE as a solid OTC PCT!?" ...lord I'm glad I havent seen those in a while.
    I told some one to run both before just so there is more protection, but someone told me one is just fine. Heck when i run my first cycle (long time from now) im using both haha
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Well done Celorza!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

100/50/25/25 Clomid
    40/40/20/20 nolva
    Thanks for the input always like to get several opinions before its time to start. 4 weeks will be enough I will be stopping the test after week 18 just want to make sure I get a good restart of my system.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

I told some one to run both before just so there is more protection, but someone told me one is just fine. Heck when i run my first cycle (long time from now) im using both haha
    Agreed on the long time haha but u can agree you and I are very and will be even further prepared for that when the years roll by and we do it bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Well done Celorza!
    Thanks brosef ^^!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 505dynasty View Post
    Thanks for the input always like to get several opinions before its time to start. 4 weeks will be enough I will be stopping the test after week 18 just want to make sure I get a good restart of my system.
    My pleasure and yeah , absolutely good choices specially for 18 weeks of test, do think about logging this, it does present many areas where I could pick up some knowledge !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Agreed on the long time haha but u can agree you and I are very and will be even further prepared for that when the years roll by and we do it bro.
    Yes we will be. Im in no rush to start. Im still making great gains. At 18 ive got a good 5-6 years before i even need to consider AAS.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

Yes we will be. Im in no rush to start. Im still making great gains. At 18 ive got a good 5-6 years before i even need to consider AAS.
    Same here bro, but i do think I might start even as late as 27-28 when my endocrine system is at a more mature stage and if I have stopped making natty gains if not...well no rush
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

I waited till I was 28, I was going to wait till I was 35 to start using injectables. But then j learn
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I waited till I was 28, I was going to wait till I was 35 to start using injectables. But then j learn
    28 is a good age anyways :3, and you and I both know you are ready and you use them responsibly , we have talked about this on pms chris haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Originally Posted by 505dynasty

My pleasure and yeah , absolutely good choices specially for 18 weeks of test, do think about logging this, it does present many areas where I could pick up some knowledge !

I'm already planning my next cycle for the winter. I will keep a log and will hopefully be able to post pics by then. I'm looking at running test CYP @ 750 per week and adding something to help bulk up. Do you guys have any good input for that.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Originally Posted by 505dynasty

I'm already planning my next cycle for the winter. I will keep a log and will hopefully be able to post pics by then. I'm looking at running test CYP @ 750 per week and adding something to help bulk up. Do you guys have any good input for that.
    How do you plan on pinning test cyp? and may I suggest mainly a front load of maybe some test prop? It helps if you really wanna husker up, a friend of mine pointed this out to me and also, I liked quite a lot the list of methyls he added !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Never thought of test prop test CYP is very easy to get around here. I will have to ask. Was thinking of adding deca for first 5 or 6 weeks any thoughts
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Never thought of test prop test CYP is very easy to get around here. I will have to ask. Was thinking of adding deca for first 5 or 6 weeks any thoughts
    First time with deca?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Yes it would be but would be third time with test cycle
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Yes would be first deca. Will be third test cycle
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Yes would be first deca. Will be third test cycle
    Idk dog :/ play it safer with a test you have tried and at a dosage you know to test the waters for deca, its hard stuff. Either way, you might wanna pick some HCG for this cycle and the other one being the reason behind this , that you ARE doing a mighty long run on both I presume haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Test would run around 16 to 18 weeks just wanting to add a little something to help the bulk
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

for sure get some hcg, and run a good pct. clomid/raloxifene, thats my new favorite on paper.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

for sure get some hcg, and run a good pct. clomid/raloxifene, thats my new favorite on paper.
    Aaaah I love good advice when I see it...it makes me happy , shoot him some advice on methyls to add for a kickstart on mass.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

yeah deca will take a bit to kick in, for mass i would go Dzine for 6 weeks, or SD. you could do Dbol, i think its common but that seems like a ton of water gain. and if your running a long cycle you might want to check out EQ, i really want to run it but i dont want to be on for 20 weeks.
    Christopher
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

yeah deca will take a bit to kick in, for mass i would go Dzine for 6 weeks, or SD. you could do Dbol, i think its common but that seems like a ton of water gain. and if your running a long cycle you might want to check out EQ, i really want to run it but i dont want to be on for 20 weeks.
    There you go, also dear OP might want to read this:

cycle length....

Though Pyramid cycles where taken out of the equation after some bad results, this proves the fact that after 6-8 weeks even injectables should be either BUMPED up, OR tackled under a different ANABOLIC/ANDROGENIC ratio, meaning adding different compounds to the mix to keep it going...however it also states the effects of prolonged cycles upon the body, which contain and are not limited to hepatoxicity , lipid panel problems, heart problems , htpa and endocrine system issues...etc. Do consider this before tackling on such big cycles...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question