Good pct for halovar?

  1. Good pct for halovar?


    Nolva
    40/40/20/10
    DAA
    3/3/3/3/3
    Erase
    1/2/3/3/2/1

    Thanks


  2. Ive also read that you should start the DAA the last week of your cycle?

    And since halovar is a weak PH wouldnt the nolva dosed at 20 20 10 10 suffice?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by 2610jimbuck
    Ive also read that you should start the DAA the last week of your cycle?

    And since halovar is a weak PH wouldnt the nolva dosed at 20 20 10 10 suffice?
    Looks good. Pre loading daa won't do anything just start first week of pct. And yes nolva @ 20/20/10/10 will be fine.
    •   
       


  4. Cool thanks

  5. No need for the pyramid dosing of erase just run it at 0/0/3/3/2/1, the nolva will protect you from gyno while you are on it and several days after and raised estro in early pct is okay as long as you have a serm to prevent gyno.

    The erase is mostly to prevent rebound estro which is when your estrogen goes up after the SERM is stopped (to sum it up lazily).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  6. No need to add the Erase- just run Nolva at 40/20/20/20 with DAA at 3g a day for 4 weeks as well

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    No need to add the Erase- just run Nolva at 40/20/20/20 with DAA at 3g a day for 4 weeks as well
    Last week just run Nolva at 10 no need for more. Save money. Or run 20 eod
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Jesus, theres so many ways to run a pct.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    No need for the pyramid dosing of erase just run it at 0/0/3/3/2/1, the nolva will protect you from gyno while you are on it and several days after and raised estro in early pct is okay as long as you have a serm to prevent gyno.

    The erase is mostly to prevent rebound estro which is when your estrogen goes up after the SERM is stopped (to sum it up lazily).
    How would you dose the DAA and would you agree that dosing nolva at 20 20 10 10 is sufficient?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 2610jimbuck

    How would you dose the DAA and would you agree that dosing nolva at 20 20 10 10 is sufficient?
    Daa 3g a day every day of pct and ya that should suffice
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Daa 3g a day every day of pct and ya that should suffice
    So 3g a day when running erase even after im done with the nolva?

  12. Which means id be running DAA for six weeks correct?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 2610jimbuck
    Which means id be running DAA for six weeks correct?
    Chyea with that I would run an AI tho. Daa has a chance to aromatize
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. So.....

    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    Erase
    0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA
    3/3/3/3/3/3

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 2610jimbuck
    So.....

    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    Erase
    0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA
    3/3/3/3/3/3
    I would do nolva how you have it but then erase 1/2/3/2/1 and daa 3/3/3/3. Just so you have an ai after daa for rebound

  16. But gerbil said theres no need to pyramid load the erase

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 2610jimbuck
    But gerbil said theres no need to pyramid load the erase
    now that i think about it...that is true. you wouldn't do it with any other ai, just taper it off. So do as you had before.

  18. If you had erase pro instead of erase how would you does it? EOD?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 2610jimbuck View Post
    But gerbil said theres no need to pyramid load the erase
    And my word is LAW!!!!!!


    KNEEL BEFORE TODD!!!!!! ....... or gerbil.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  20. If you only had access to erase pro how would you dose it? I dont really know how you could taper off of it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 2610jimbuck
    If you only had access to erase pro how would you dose it? I dont really know how you could taper off of it.
    You don't just carry it 2 weeks past serm. You don't even have to taper with reg erase
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. No estro rebound after you get off of it? I though that was the point of tapering off

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 2610jimbuck
    No estro rebound after you get off of it? I though that was the point of tapering off
    With an AI not a suicide AI. That's y u carry past two weeks
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Im pretty sure you gotta taper the AI dude. Not tapering the erase pro and stopping cold turkey would be like taking 3 regular erase and stopping abruptly, you wouldnt do that with erase so why would you do it with erase pro?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 2610jimbuck
    Im pretty sure you gotta taper the AI dude. Not tapering the erase pro and stopping cold turkey would be like taking 3 regular erase and stopping abruptly, you wouldnt do that with erase so why would you do it with erase pro?
    Lol suicide AIs don't have to be tapered, I'm tellin you. Ask a PES rep.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 2610jimbuck
    Im pretty sure you gotta taper the AI dude. Not tapering the erase pro and stopping cold turkey would be like taking 3 regular erase and stopping abruptly, you wouldnt do that with erase so why would you do it with erase pro?
    You carry it 2 weeks past your serm to prevent rebound X-D your silly
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Alright, Im just paranoid thanks haha

  28. Quote Originally Posted by 2610jimbuck
    Alright, Im just paranoid thanks haha
    I personally taper. Saves money lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. halovar 50/75/75/75/100/100
    By bulktime81 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 03:51 PM
  2. Halovar Help
    By Meister in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 08:04 AM
  3. HALOVAR!!!
    By thajspot32 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 06:13 PM
  4. Halovar: Any good?
    By griller88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 08:55 AM
  5. Halovar and E-pol
    By SoulofIceman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:44 AM
Log in
Log in