Help with a pct

TMan23

Awards
Okay first off. I'm 18 145 pounds and have a broken collar bone for now so i'm not lifting. So, this is not a pct for me because i am too young ect. Again I am NOT the one taking the PH.

My friend is 23 don't know the specifics or anything about him. However, he has a stupid idea to take SDMZ RX the old formula with superdrol. The reason he is dumb because he is one of the people who think nothing will happen and did not properly research so he ordered a bottle and is going to take it alone!! So i'm setting him up with stuff so he doesn't F himself up forever. I know a little bit from other friends who know what they are doing but not much so i would like some help so i can help my stupid friend.

On cycle:
Anyway SDMZ 4 week cycle
Cycle Assist
Vitamins
I know cycle assist has this in it already but would any more milk thistle, saw pallmetto, or anything be necessary or whats in cycle assist do well enough?

OTC PCT:
Reversitol
Poruslabs Recycle
Pes Erase.

Hopefully i can find him somewhere to get a real serm for him but would this otc pct suffice if i werent able to find one for him!? Please let me know and would Pes erase be in the pct or on cycle? I have heard it both ways.
I know it's not smart for him to do a potent ph for first without a serm but any advice would be helpful. I have already tried talking him out of it so the least i can do is at least get him set up decent. He is going to start within the month. Thanks all and if saying the names for what he is using is against this site let me know and i will delete it. I know a serm is ideal but let me know about the otc pct first just in case i am unable to find clomid or nolva.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lol....otc for superdrol

TMan23

Awards
Yeah. i know. thats no help. But thanks for the opinion :)..at least its not me.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The good thing is it probably won't kill him or have permanent damage but he's going to miss his nuts for a while. I say serves him right.

Good on you getting him to take some cycle support tho, don't need a bad liver on your conscience.

TMan23

Awards
Yeah i know its dumb for him to do. But if i had him on Nolvadex and the recycle what should the mg daily for the nolva be and for how long? and so the on cycle is good enough?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Google "research chemical". You will be able to find some liquid nolva 1ml should be like 25mg or so which is equal to 20 mg of the nolva pills usually so you take 1ml or the dropper they give u with the product for 4 weeks, 20/20/20/20 if this is confusing sorry, its 20mg a day for 4 weeks, I mix mine with a shot of oj and just shoot it, and pound a cup of water right after. You should get 30ml for not too much money a month supply. Start a day after last ph dose, good luck bro.

TMan23

Awards
just nolva? should i tell him to add anything more? I was thinking nolva like you said, fenugreek, saw palmetto, and recycle? does that sound like a legit pct?!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/20/20 or even 40/20/20/20 to be safe and erase 0/3/3/2/2/1/1

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
If you already have the Recycle then throw it in the mix, Nolva is strong, cswalczakny has a good point of adding erase ^^^ instead of fenugreek I would get some d-aspartic acid, add it in the start of the 3rd week of nolva and run it for a month, 3 grams a day, if you buy the powder its cheap but doesn't mix good in water, i use Oj n a shaker, again good luck.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Very noble of you trying to help your friend out. U should let him fall though. He might do sonthing more dangerous without thinking in the future if you bail him out.. Worst casenscenario for him is bitch tits and limp dik. Either way its a laugh and a huge "told you so"

TMan23

Awards
Thanks for all the help and opinions. But i think i'm gonna help him out this time. Usually he doesn't do this stuff and is all natural. But if he doesn't take my advice then thats his own fault and i am clear to say i told you so.

TMan23

Awards
Would you want to have a friend with bitch tits? Xp