Erase pro.... Worth a try?

funbags433

funbags433

Awards
Hey guys, just lookin for some feedback on Erase Pro from PES, I'm going to be running Nolva some DAA and thinking about throwing some Erase into the mix for my PCT this summer. Got my HCG ready to go... I should be good.. Let me know what ya think.. Thanks

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Erase/erasepro are AI's... Your gonna want one in your pct regardless. It's up to u which one. For pct ill always use erase. As a standalone ill use erasepro. Your choice bitchesssss.... Lol hope I could help bro

funbags433

funbags433

Awards
Sounds good thanks, one more question.. When should I start Erase? Before/after or 3 weeks after my last pin of test/cyp with the Nolva together?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Pct usually starts 2 weeks after last pin. Yes take it with nolva and drag erase out 2 weeks after pct invade of estro rebound. I start erase day one of pct and run 1/2/3/3/2/1

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct usually starts 2 weeks after last pin. Yes take it with nolva and drag erase out 2 weeks after pct invade of estro rebound. I start erase day one of pct and run 1/2/3/3/2/1

This method looks good, i would either do that or 3/3/3/3, both should work well.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Aren't erase and erase pro two different strength products? If so, would you consume pro in the same pyramid form for pct?
No, you can run both erase and pro at normal dosage as they are suicide AI. Just make sure u drag out the AI 2 weeks past serm

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Erase (25mg of active ingredient) is far less potent per cap compared to Pro (75mg active ingredient). I would imagine that Dosing amounts should vary considering this difference.
This ^ but also has added anti-estrogenic and cortisol suppressing ingredients as well.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
People usually use erase for pct instead of erase pro because u can taper it to help avoid estro rebound

Thats why u do the 1/2/3/3/2/1 with erase. Cant do that with pro

Erase pro is pretty badass stacked with daa for people that dont cycle though

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People usually use erase for pct instead of erase pro because u can taper it to help avoid estro rebound

I'm still not sure why people are so hung up on tapering? It is absolutely not required with Erase or any other suicidal AI, and i dont see how it makes any difference?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Tapering a suicidal AI gives absolutely no benefit. There is no rebound from a suicidal AI. Your body will just resume normal levels of estrogen upon cessation, not above homeostasis.