Havoc pct

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Hey all,
New to the forum, and I have been browsing for about a month now to join a good place with great info... This seems to surpass most I've seen. Anyways a little bit about my history is I've done old school tbomb, jungle warfare og, novadex og, sd, Halodrol, superdmz. I got off the ph aas bandwagon for a while and am returning. Weighed in at 155 last year July and two cycles of halo later I'm at 175 about 8% bf.
I finished a 6 week run in March of Halodrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75 with 6oxo and Nolvadex and a few Iron mag lab test boosters. Got some slight gyno even after a 6 weeks of pct but taking letro to rid it. Not sure why, but it works well :) and tapering off with Nolvadex after then blood work when I'm finished.

Come July I'm doing havoc for 5-6 weeks at 40-60 dosing, thought I'd see what works best for me. This pct I have Nolvadex, black lion formeron, and erase pro. Was thinking of some lean extreme or Trizolae but I do not want to over do it if I don't need it. Thinking: 20/20/10/10 Nolvadex second week start formeron and erase pro. Would this be enough for test booster or should I grab something else? Also will take GAT preworkout pct for slight test boost. Btw have my liver protection and antioxidants in place and I do not drink. Any help and advice with this new pct for me would be great and I am stoked to be here!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and erase pro should be sufficient but it depends how anal you are really. You could deff add in a test booster if you wanted or some extra cortisol control like lean xtreme. If you feel that you can maintain your gains with just nolva and erase pro then that is fine.

wanaBJacked

I'm going to be running havoc as well and have the same questions. How did you like 6oxo? I was thinking about taking it.My pct is actually the same but for the first few days i'm going to have my tomaxifen be dosed at 40. i heard erase is fantastic. just not sure about 6oxo for me however espscially if you still got slight gyno after using it.
Hey all,
New to the forum, and I have been browsing for about a month now to join a good place with great info... This seems to surpass most I've seen. Anyways a little bit about my history is I've done old school tbomb, jungle warfare og, novadex og, sd, Halodrol, superdmz. I got off the ph aas bandwagon for a while and am returning. Weighed in at 155 last year July and two cycles of halo later I'm at 175 about 8% bf.
I finished a 6 week run in March of Halodrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75 with 6oxo and Nolvadex and a few Iron mag lab test boosters. Got some slight gyno even after a 6 weeks of pct but taking letro to rid it. Not sure why, but it works well :) and tapering off with Nolvadex after then blood work when I'm finished.

Come July I'm doing havoc for 5-6 weeks at 40-60 dosing, thought I'd see what works best for me. This pct I have Nolvadex, black lion formeron, and erase pro. Was thinking of some lean extreme or Trizolae but I do not want to over do it if I don't need it. Thinking: 20/20/10/10 Nolvadex second week start formeron and erase pro. Would this be enough for test booster or should I grab something else? Also will take GAT preworkout pct for slight test boost. Btw have my liver protection and antioxidants in place and I do not drink. Any help and advice with this new pct for me would be great and I am stoked to be here!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'm going to be running havoc as well and have the same questions. How did you like 6oxo? I was thinking about taking it.My pct is actually the same but for the first few days i'm going to have my tomaxifen be dosed at 40. i heard erase is fantastic. just not sure about 6oxo for me however espscially if you still got slight gyno after using it.
Erase I think works very well. 6 oxo was alright had it at 300mg a day (3 pills). Maybe I should have tapered off of it, but I'll stick with just nolvadex and erase for now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11