Epistane PCT with Nolva, Sustain Alpha, PCS

  1. Epistane PCT with Nolva, Sustain Alpha, PCS


    What's going on guys....I'm 2 weeks into my 2nd Epistane cycle...done one last year with excellent results...quick question... For pct I'm going to be dosing 20/20/10/10 of Nolva immediately the next day after my cycle is complete...i also have a bottle of AI post cycle support which I used last year with excellent results....if I remember correctly I used this in week 3 of my nolva? I also have about a half bottle of sustain alpha that I used a few months ago....should I use the sustainslpha immediately at the start with my nolva or when I start PCS in week 3 thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta
    What's going on guys....I'm 2 weeks into my 2nd Epistane cycle...done one last year with excellent results...quick question... For pct I'm going to be dosing 20/20/10/10 of Nolva immediately the next day after my cycle is complete...i also have a bottle of AI post cycle support which I used last year with excellent results....if I remember correctly I used this in week 3 of my nolva? I also have about a half bottle of sustain alpha that I used a few months ago....should I use the sustainslpha immediately at the start with my nolva or when I start PCS in week 3 thanks
    I use everything following end of my cycle. Should work out fine I'd rather use daa and erase personally but always have faith in AI. I bounced back quick from Pmag with just clomid and post cycle support
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  3. Any other ideas....anyone?
    •   
       


  4. Use the SA from the get go, as far as as everything else I would wait until week 3 or even 4


  5. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Use the SA from the get go, as far as as everything else I would wait until week 3 or even 4
    so I should use Sustain Alpha the same day I start Nolva...and Post Cycle Support in week 3 of Nolva?
    how long is the shelf life of SA, I used this product a few months ago and stil have about half the bottle left...it looks like it has some bubbles as if it's not pushed together in there

  6. Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    so I should use Sustain Alpha the same day I start Nolva...and Post Cycle Support in week 3 of Nolva?
    how long is the shelf life of SA, I used this product a few months ago and stil have about half the bottle left...it looks like it has some bubbles as if it's not pushed together in there
    What's in Post Cycle Support? The SA will be good for years as long as it is stored in a coll dry place, the bubbles are normal. Yeas start the SA with the Nolva


  7. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    What's in Post Cycle Support? The SA will be good for years as long as it is stored in a coll dry place, the bubbles are normal. Yeas start the SA with the Nolva
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg **
    Quercetin 95% 1200 mg **
    Epimedium ( 40% Icariin ) 500 mg **
    Piperidine 95% 30 mg **

  8. You can start it with everything else


  9. Thanks a lot guys , don't know why people recommended to start the pcs in week 3 of pct which is what I did 2 years ago...I'll try to start everything at the same time this time around n c how the results r.. Thannks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sustain alpha and nolva dosing
    By arnoldnumero1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 06:38 AM
  2. Nolva/Sustain Alpha as PCT
    By vdelquie in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 06:22 PM
  3. sustain alpha
    By vette00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Log in
Log in