virtually no sides on EPI@60mg final 2 weeks is it safe to use SERM if not needed

broncod00d

Awards
Hey guys,

What will happen to me if I use a SERM like clomid if my body doesn't need it?

Ive been running Myopharma's Epibolin 30/45/45/60/60, has been great! along with:
Competitive Labs Cycle Assist, Milk Thistle, an additional Liver support supp, Costco Multivitamin Pack, Fish oil , flax seed oil, glucosamine with msm and chondriton and a ton of water.

I'd like to be as safe as possible, I've read many pages on PCT's and serms but am still confused lol. I would naturally just get a SERM to be safe but would it hurt to use it if I dont need it?
How do I tell if my body will NEED a SERM? Will my libido just disappear/side effects occur once I'm off the Epibolin? Wouldn't the Prohormone have done all the damage it would have ON cycle? Not after..?
TL;DR. Will taking a SERM just to be safe hurt my body if it doesn't need it??
At this point I have very little side effects:
-Still have a very high sex drive, getting solid boners everywhere.
-No gyno
-Very LITTLE acne on my back which isn't unusual for me, barely noticeable.
-muscle cramps/charlie horses if I dont drink enough h20, sometimes in my neck, ouch :]
-Only a few times where I had undesirable mental states lol
My PCT: Was going to get some creatine/OTC test booster/continue cycle assist/clomid??? would appreciate your guy's opinions.
Thanks guys, I realize there are thousands of these ****ing threads but I don't want to **** myself over and this one was pointlessly long. BTW Epibolin is awesome!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
just give your rat the SERM bro

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
There's debate on whether a serm will be as toxic as the compound themselves but if you get estrogen rebound you won't be happy . Your body will recover even if you don't use anything but why not make it easier. It's all part of the game .

broncod00d

Awards
So even if i have no testicular atrophy right now, there's a possibility I could have an estrogen rebound and get it?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Of course its better to be safe than sorry

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If you do not have BLOOD WORK saying your test has not been lowered do a proper pct. You may feel perfectly fine on epi with your libido, etc, coming off is a whole different story. Epi helps most ppl with libido so having a normal/high libido is not surprising. The side effects you listed do not have to be present when your hormones are suppressed. There is no way to know without blood work.