Beastdrol/Epi Bridge PCT

MedicMikey

Awards
I am sorry for such a redundant, repetitive thread, but through my search of the forums, I rarely got information that coincided with the others. I was a little confused, and just want a straight answer

Im running a 7 week, Beast/Epi cycle. Ive done it before, but last time my PCT of Tamoxifen, Clomid, PCT assist, and DAA didnt help much with the maintinence. I was also sick at the end, so that maybe have helped, but I just want to do it right for optimal gain retention. I understand there will be losses, thats just the way the games played.

I have Clomiphene 50mg tabs
Tamoxifen 20mg tabs
Formastanzolol (sp?)
1 x Erase Pro

I can easily, quickly get DAA, And ill also be continuing support supplements, IE Animal Flex, Animal Pak, and CEL Cycle Support. I have been using HCGenerate to help with shutdown on cycle, and it has kept the sides to a minimum, as in my last cycle I was a little green, and hated my life via back pumps.

I need to know what, how long, and when. I see some people say 4 weeks isnt enough, some say 4 weeks is plenty. Some say Erase Pro starting second week, everyday, some say EOD.

If there is a product i SHOULDNT use, please tell me as well.

Anyways, if theres something I should buy as well, I will buy it, Im barely into my cycle and all the things that take time (IE SERMS) are already here infront of me.

Thank you in advance.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Not sure on the actual gear bro because I never bridged with epi but I can give you advice on pct.

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Erase pro 1/1/1/1 week 5 1eod to taper off
Daa 3g everyday starting last week of cycle for a total of 5+ weeks
Forma 5 pumps AM 5 PM for 4 weeks of pct.

Keep the nolva in case you get a gyno problem on cycle. If so start taking 20mg ED or EOD until pct.

Get taurine for the back pumps. You can get it at walgreens, ***, walmart etc..