PCT Suggestions?

B

BHott28

Awards
Im running Test 500 mg/week and Equipoise 600mg/week. Wondering if anybody got ideas on a good PCT cycle. Thinking about Femara only. I know i could use more other stuff but having hard time getting HCG, Nolvadex, etc. Might have to sacrifice some gains but thats all i got available. Suggestions appreciated.

B

BHott28

Awards
Would a combo of Nolvadex and Femara be a decent enough PCT?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Take and AI on cycle as it could aromatize. Do a google search and find some other Serms (Clomid,Tamoxifen, Toremifine, etc..) Femara is very potent and kills almost all estrogen. A lot of people use it to defeat the dreaded gyno.

B

BHott28

Awards
Thank you guys for the info! Much appreciated!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Why does he need another serm? He has nolvadex. Do you mean another ai? If so i agree

Get some Arimidex and call it a day.

letro is more used for combating gyno
Nolvadex is Tamoxifen. I was just implying to get himself a good SERM. Definitely use Erase or Formastanzol like Gregg suggested.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I just use novadex by gaspari and cell-tech

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Is this a serious question???.....

B

BHott28

Awards
Eh, when the bottle is free... What the hell? Never used it before and wondering if its good. If thats a stupid question, then call me stupid. Isnt this a site for help and info on supps???? If you dont like the question, dont reply.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Eh, when the bottle is free... What the hell? Never used it before and wondering if its good. If thats a stupid question, then call me stupid. Isnt this a site for help and info on supps???? If you dont like the question, dont reply.
No its not!

B

BHott28

Awards
I appreciate the help, not the critcism. Guess i wont be using it if it sucks. Thought Gaspari was a good brand.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How good is Novedex XT from Gaspari?
Its ATD, data suggests it is anti-androgenic - NOT something we want in PCT.

I would rather use Erase or a similar suicidal AI.

B

BHott28

Awards
I have a bottle of Erase and the Novedex XT. Is there anytime that would be proper to use the Novedex? I just wouldnt want to waste it if it could be used somewhere. Help is appreciated.

S

spgreer

Awards
I think you need to stop and take a hard look at how you are spelling "Novedex" vs. "Nolvadex". Two different things, and definitely NOT the same.

B

BHott28

Awards
I know that! Why do you think i spell it that way.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
u should get the actual "nolva" not novedex. from what i understand, otc wont suffice on any kinda ph or aas cycle. its really easyto find the nolva anyway, pm me ill hook u up with some info

B

BHott28

Awards
Thank you bro!! This is the type of help guys come on here for! Much appreciated!!!

B

BHott28

Awards
Could Erase be used on cycle to maximize benefits and keep Estro low or should i just use something else. I have a bottle of Erase and dont know where it will benefit me the most.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Could Erase be used on cycle to maximize benefits and keep Estro low or should i just use something else. I have a bottle of Erase and dont know where it will benefit me the most.
Depends on if you are gyno prone or you are using an aromatizing compound. If you decide to use Erase keep the dosing low. You need some estrogen. I personally use some sort of anti-E while on cycle but don't overdo it. Not worth the joint aches.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
cycle assist and your ph along with a multi, fish oil, and prolly taurine should be enough if its a mild ph. just make sure your post isnt minimal

B

BHott28

Awards
Cycle is Test E 500mg/wk and Equipoise 300mg/wk. how should i run my PCT? Got Erase, and got liquid nolva and liquid clomid and a natty test booster.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Cycle is Test E 500mg/wk and Equipoise 300mg/wk. how should i run my PCT? Got Erase, and got liquid nolva and liquid clomid and a natty test booster.
There are a million PCT posts on here describing the exact specifications on your PCT including dosage. There is a new "Tell me exactly how to run my PCT, thread" like 10 times a day.

C

crfkid

Awards
hi all, I have currently on running anavar, 3 times daily. i was wondering
if someone could give me some advice as to if a PCT is needed. Although I will be running one to make sure, a few suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of running triazole for 3 weeks as my PCT, 3 times daily

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
hi all, I have currently on running anavar, 3 times daily. i was wondering
if someone could give me some advice as to if a PCT is needed. Although I will be running one to make sure, a few suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of running triazole for 3 weeks as my PCT, 3 times daily
Dude your asking to get chewed out

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
C

crfkid

Awards
var is a Oxandrolone n pct post cycle, give me a harder question then that mate. what do u mean by chewed out?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
var is a Oxandrolone n pct post cycle, give me a harder question then that mate. what do u mean by chewed out?
I know what chem it is I'm asking u what it does to ur body... And what is pct to you? What all are u using!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
U should have known everything before starting a cycle in the first place! Not ask questions during or after!

C

crfkid

Awards
yeah i understand where your coming from. I did plenty research before i had started the course, i was just wanting the opinions of other people like yourself as to if im heading down the right road or not, because everyone has different thoughts, but by your attitude your not being helpful very helpful at all

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
yeah i understand where your coming from. I did plenty research before i had started the course, i was just wanting the opinions of other people like yourself as to if im heading down the right road or not, because everyone has different thoughts, but by your attitude your not being helpful very helpful at all
I help those that come with valid info from those that do their research. There is **** all over this site bout it. And still you give me no stats nor how you ran this as well as a proper pct.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
If you think Airborne is being hard on you, then you haven't read the stickies. Triazole is NOT a proper PCT! If you don't know what an Anti-estrogen and a SERM is you might want to read up a little more on this forum.

B

Burn4jl

Awards
Hey guys can someone PM me with info on where I can get some good nolva? I am having a tough time finding a good site.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hey guys can someone PM me with info on where I can get some good nolva? I am having a tough time finding a good site.
Good way to get banned...

P

Pump addict

Awards
Hey guys quick question, would you guys use amor-x rd or clomid as the pct for the advance muscle science: anabolic growth kit? If not any of these, what would you recommend? I'm new to all this and would really appreciate any info shared :)

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys quick question, would you guys use amor-x rd or clomid as the pct for the advance muscle science: anabolic growth kit? If not any of these, what would you recommend? I'm new to all this and would really appreciate any info shared :)
I think an OTC would be fine for one kit. I don't know about Arom x, so no comment on that. I think DAA and reversitol will do. But by that point clomid would be cheaper.