Estrogen Rebound

GoinHamOnIt

GoinHamOnIt

Awards
Hey guys just finished my 4 week pct for m drol. First day off the SERM. Still taking my erase and daa. I have letro on hand just in case of rebound.. What types of things should I be looking for as far as estrogen rebound?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hey guys just finished my 4 week pct for m drol. First day off the SERM. Still taking my erase and daa. I have letro on hand just in case of rebound.. What types of things should I be looking for as far as estrogen rebound?
If your not gettin gyno and your not feelin like a lil bitch or if your drying out u should be fine

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ur good bro

GoinHamOnIt

GoinHamOnIt

Awards
I kept all my weight too so I'm stoked just gonna hittin hard till next time pretty satisfied with how things thanks for your help

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I kept all my weight too so I'm stoked just gonna hittin hard till next time pretty satisfied with how things thanks for your help
Not a prob. Did u use pct I recommended?

GoinHamOnIt

GoinHamOnIt

Awards
Yeah I did bro I ended picking up some daa to along with the erase and ran it with the post cycle to **** spent a lil more then I should better safe then sorry. I know more now and things I'd do diff this next time to see even more gains and save a lil more money

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah I did bro I ended picking up some daa to along with the erase and ran it with the post cycle to **** spent a lil more then I should better safe then sorry. I know more now and things I'd do diff this next time to see even more gains and save a lil more money
Glad I could help

GoinHamOnIt

GoinHamOnIt

Awards
Hell ya appreciate it how's that **** going I was kinda paying attention to your log on it but had other **** goin on

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Phenomenal lol next month gonna cut it up with PES and AI! Then month after a bulk with Taurus. Doin my same sd run with P-bold, Stano-200 and 4-dhea lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should finished four week pct and you just started a SERM? Or you mean you just finished the cycle, and now starting the SERM?

Like airborne said, you'll have high estrogen sides in case of rebound - puffy/sensitive nips, feeling emotional (although clomid is known for this), water retention, etc.

Keep dosing your Erase and you'll be fine.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You should finished four week pct and you just started a SERM? Or you mean you just finished the cycle, and now starting the SERM?

Like airborne said, you'll have high estrogen sides in case of rebound - puffy/sensitive nips, feeling emotional (although clomid is known for this), water retention, etc.

Keep dosing your Erase and you'll be fine.
This

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
if you used nolva for your serm it would probably be at least a week or two before you start to notice any rebound effects if you do experience any. reason being is that the half life of nolva is like 4 days or something like that so with 4 weeks of it built up in your system, its going to take a few weeks to clear, at which point rebound symptoms would become present if rebound was going to develop. just be observant of any odd sensations going on in your nips for a few weeks. when i had rebound, i was feeling very minor but odd sensations for a few days before i thought to check for lumps, at which point i realized i already had significant lump development... fml lol... so just pay attention. you should be fine though

slasherjay666

Awards
if you used nolva for your serm it would probably be at least a week or two before you start to notice any rebound effects if you do experience any. reason being is that the half life of nolva is like 4 days or something like that so with 4 weeks of it built up in your system, its going to take a few weeks to clear, at which point rebound symptoms would become present if rebound was going to develop. just be observant of any odd sensations going on in your nips for a few weeks. when i had rebound, i was feeling very minor but odd sensations for a few days before i thought to check for lumps, at which point i realized i already had significant lump development... fml lol... so just pay attention. you should be fine though
What did you do then when you realised you had a lump