Quick question.(pct pros please)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started nolva thursday and I know I won't be recovered this soon but at what week after starting pct is your body like"hey...You won't be making any gains but I'm going to let you keep your weight now"

I remember from my last cycle it was the start of week 2 when I stoped losing gains.I kept 12 lbs off that cycle of a net gain of 16.This one was a cut and I only gained 4lbs :( but none the less....I'm just wanting to make sure....kind of a mental assurance.

Thanks for your answers.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on diet, training, and compound used during cycle
Diet is at maintain.training is on par.Compounds used were mild.Pstanz and hella drol.6 week cycle

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the process now.I could also take a week off of weight training to deload doing light cardio or something but not my thing >.<

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Deload and have a good clean diet I will do less cardio on my pct but that's just me. Let us know how it goes

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
More protein as well

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
end of day 3...my boys are growing fuller.SUCESS ...at least this week.God I hate deloading but meh....Felt stupid to go in there and only crunch with no plate.My legs got a little pump but again...I cut the weight down to about half.Didn't hit obliques at all.Calfs was very little weight....I'm going to hate my back/tris tuesday.I love to go heavy on dips :(