AIs and Joint Dryness

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I have been doing a bit of research on AIs for an upcoming hella cycle and there are three I've primarily been looking at recently. Those are Arimidex, Erase, and Aromasin. I've heard that Erase can cause some pretty serious joint dryness, as well as Aromasin, but I saw one post where someone said that Arimidex didn't cause them any joint dryness. This is a concern of mine because I've had on and off problems with joint pain in my elbow and shoulder. Also I know both Arimidex and Aromasin have clinical studies that have proven them effect, while Erase has not. Thoughts?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Go with arimidex. Joint dryness various from person to person. And use a joint supplement and take fish oil.
Arimidex is what I've been leaning towards. Do you think 3g fish oil a day is enough? That's what I currently take but I've heard of people taking 6-8g.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your worried about joint dryness I'd check out Licogenix, it's a natural AI and also works as an anti-inflammatory, there is a bunch of logs out right now, a few guys running it for PCT and loving it, with little to no joint dryness.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm faithful to Erase on a number of occasions and yes I do noticed internal dryness in joints and sometimes difficulty quenching thirst. I ran Erase a few times and tried different things. Osteosport has been most beneficial in keeping me from being achey.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'll look into licogenix and osteosport as well, thanks.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished licogenix and loved it. It is entirely different from most AI's in terms of joint issues.

However, the most powerful AI I have tried is Erase Pro by far...but that could come with joint concerns. As has been said previously, joint problems will vary from person to person

I will usually throw some Animal Flex with just about anything, and my joints will be smooth ;)

GoinHamOnIt

GoinHamOnIt

Awards
Def some joint dryness with erase going thru that now in my left elbow

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished licogenix and loved it. It is entirely different from most AI's in terms of joint issues.

However, the most powerful AI I have tried is Erase Pro by far...but that could come with joint concerns. As has been said previously, joint problems will vary from person to person

I will usually throw some Animal Flex with just about anything, and my joints will be smooth ;)
Erase pro is definitely strong as all hell. I would go as far as to say it could be used effectively at a three times a week product. For some reason when I used it daily/EOD i suffered from acne. Too strong for me to dose any more then three times/weekly.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried Erase Pro. I have a feeling I would do EOD with that compared to a straight 30 day cycle. Or something like a pulse 1/3/1/3/1... based on my training schedule

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If your worried about joint dryness I'd check out Licogenix, it's a natural AI and also works as an anti-inflammatory, there is a bunch of logs out right now, a few guys running it for PCT and loving it, with little to no joint dryness.
I agree with this. I'm an Erase fan too but my buddy Punjabi ran this and sounded amazing. I def wanna try it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Product looks and sounds legit for sure! I will be giving it a shot.