EPI 2a3a PCT Questions

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

EPI 2a3a PCT Questions

I just bought a bottle of EPI 2a3a by vital labs(Epistane) and just have one question. I figured you guys would be the best source to ask. I am 26 years old and this will be my first cycle of any oral steroid/prohormone but I have been lifting and training religiously for years now and competed in football and track at the collegiate level. I chose EPI 2a3a because after reading a lot of reviews and information on it, it seems very mild compared to others and it also has some anit-estrogenic properties in it so I figured it would be a good starter, also my friend has taken it and just from the looks of him it seemed to work. So my question is, what should I do for PCT? I plan on doing a 4-week cycle starting off on 10mg a day for 3 days then 20mg a day for the next 3 days, and then 30mg a day for the rest of the cycle.(let me know if you think I should change up the dosage) Since this is my first cycle and since this is supposedly a more mild compound, what do you guys recommend for a PCT?
    Obviously a SERM is a must but what do you recommend, Nolva or Clomid? Dosage?
    Other than a SERM is there anything else I should take?(Erase?)

I guess I have another question as well. As far as other supplements go, is still ok for me to take my regular daily vitamins( vitamin b complex, vitamin c, multi, fish and flaxseed oil, magnesium,) and protien and creatine drinks during the cycle? Should I be taking any on cycle support?

Hopefully some you can help me out and I really appreciate it if you can. If you have any other thoughts or recommendations for me please feel free to let me know.

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Hey brother, so you definitely got the right idea. That being said. Pct does not beef go be over complicated. SERM, for epi I would use Clomid because of it bein a progestin. Maybe run at like 70/50/50/20. DAA as your t booster. Can't get any better and its super cheap. 3g every day of the pct. For your AI...erase is PERFECT :-) I usually taper up and back down like this 1/2/3/3/2/1. You want to extend your AI longer to prevent rebound :-) you can run everything else u have as supports. You are gonna DEFINITELY want to liver care tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hey brother, so you definitely got the right idea. That being said. Pct does not beef go be over complicated. SERM, for epi I would use Clomid because of it bein a progestin. Maybe run at like 70/50/50/20. DAA as your t booster. Can't get any better and its super cheap. 3g every day of the pct. For your AI...erase is PERFECT :-) I usually taper up and back down like this 1/2/3/3/2/1. You want to extend your AI longer to prevent rebound :-) you can run everything else u have as supports. You are gonna DEFINITELY want to liver care tho
    Alright man, thank you so much that helps me out alot, definitly clears up any confusion or question I had.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Glad I could help brother. Anytime
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by powder101 View Post
    is there anything else I should take?(Erase?)
    Erase handles both cortisol and estrogen, so i would say its ALWAYS a great addition to PCT.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Doing EPI 2A3A cutting cycle!!!?!(stats+ pics/INFO)
    By megamutent8 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 10:39 PM
  2. Need suggestions for SIZE 350 + EPI 2A3A stack PCT!
    By SystemsDown in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 07:30 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:10 PM
  4. Questions about NO
    By musclejunkie in forum Nutrition / Health
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 03:23 PM