Can we talk basics for a minute?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Back to good ole natural training again are we? Everyone's got a super-fantabulous new supplement to add to pct. I've spent as much on pct as I did on the cycle, so I agree with protecting my health, my endocrine system, and my investment(if you can get out of a cycle+pct+ancillaries/support supps for less than $500, pm me, I would love to hear how...) So I DO agree with throwing supplements into your body to get the thing up and running again, the more the better.
But what about training?
We know less volume
We know don't you dare cut/recomp or diet.
We know don't even try to hit the PR's and maxes we were achieving just weeks prior.
But what else? Who has some really good pct training advice that could help us all get a collective protocol together on the best way to get our recoveries on their way so we can exceed our bodies 'genetic limitations' once again?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yeah let's hear it ppl!! :hammer: :laughing:

I personally like doing DC style training during PCT. Less volume = less glycogen used = Less calories burned = good for retaining muscle IMO.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you really hit it all on the head, some even just use resistance bands for the first week, add in bodyweight stuff the second week and then work slowly back into the gym for the rest of their SERM therapy.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
you really hit it all on the head, some even just use resistance bands for the first week, add in bodyweight stuff the second week and then work slowly back into the gym for the rest of their SERM therapy.
I didn't know that was popular. I like it. Nice info, thanks :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i didn't say it was popular, just said some :) Years ago we all thought to push hard through pct to try and hold the gains... kinda LoL-ing about that now.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is pct over $500?

Clomid + DAA.. Thats around $40-60 thats about all you really need. Wanna get fancy I guess you can toss in some cordyceps and longjack but that still wont bring you to $500

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
he said cycle + pct + anacillaries + supps for $500 :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i can't wait to see that on a mastercard ad :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he said cycle + pct + anacillaries + supps for $500 :D
Sorry I misread,. I guess it depends on what your cycle is but I still think $500 is a way over exaggerated number

My last cycle:
Xtren - (trenazone can be had for $40)
Dzine - $33
Clomid - $30
DAA - $12
Tudca - $25
NAC - $8
Milk Thistle - $5

Grand total $153

I guess if you cycle is one of the andro series products but even then with andromass and androhard would make the total $380 and thats with expensive prohormones. If a cycle is costing over $500 then you are buying way too many unnecessary extras

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid 40$
DAA 20$
Erase 25$
Endosurge or Intimidate 30$
Keeping your nuts working properly....priceless
Got the first three.. Thats my pct clomid(i love crying during romcoms anyways) nutra DAA pes Erase + mucuna pruriens( good sh¡t fyi )

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I misread,. I guess it depends on what your cycle is but I still think $500 is a way over exaggerated number

My last cycle:
Xtren - (trenazone can be had for $40)
Dzine - $33
Clomid - $30
DAA - $12
Tudca - $25
NAC - $8
Milk Thistle - $5

Grand total $153

I guess if you cycle is one of the andro series products but even then with andromass and androhard would make the total $380 and thats with expensive prohormones. If a cycle is costing over $500 then you are buying way too many unnecessary extras
I'm sorry, I was talking about illegal AAS. I realized immediately after posting that that price range was really only applicable to those kinds of cycles.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ex: test prop $40 per 10 ml
1 ml eod = 4 units for 10 week cycle = $160 for only 350 mg a week.
Research adex = $55
Hcg 10,000 iu = $42
Hawthorn, taurine, milk thistle, coq10 = N2guard $25 x 3 = $75
Research clomid = $55
Daa = $25
Erase = $25

So maybe $437 for a short test-only run but most are throwing an oral kicker, another injectable, more ancillaries, etc...
....and this is for internet prices- not black market, AND ugl's - not hg, and I'm not including shipping...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see now. My mistake. I am used to seeing questions asked about designer steroids so thats what I assumed.. My bad :)

As for your cycle above.. Get rid of n2guard and erase if you want to save money. TUDCA is all you really need for cycle support

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see now. My mistake. I am used to seeing questions asked about designer steroids so thats what I assumed.. My bad :)

As for your cycle above.. Get rid of n2guard and erase if you want to save money. TUDCA is all you really need for cycle support
Yea, I was on EF today and they were pimping N2, I actually buy all bp support supps separately, and I decided just recently on erase for pct off Manbeast's reccomendation.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
n2 is ok, i got a decent deal on some so i'll be using it, but i don't know if i'd ever pay full price for it.

I love the active ingredient in erase, it really kicks some serious ass.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
n2 is ok, i got a decent deal on some so i'll be using it, but i don't know if i'd ever pay full price for it.

I love the active ingredient in erase, it really kicks some serious ass.
Its some non suppresive andro. Do u know much about it? I haven't really researched it yet

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
All i know is that it really does seem to work, i haven't dug deep into it yet though. It helped me shed a large amount of water that I was holding at just 2 caps/day lol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And since we've somehow gotten off base with pct training and gone back to supps, I'd like to take a moment to talk about the velvet bean....
Mucuna Pruriens kicks ass.
It increases sexual stamina
Decreases fatigue
Increases GH
Aids sleep
Improves overall well being and energy.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
what do you consider an ideal dosage?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what do you consider an ideal dosage?
I just got 300 gm's in the mail today for pct and its been 6 months since I ran it. But for only 4 weeks, 500 mg daily should be fine. Its not a year round supp.