HELP ME OR IM A WOMAN

  1. HELP ME OR IM A WOMAN


    took havoc... how long do i need to take nolvadex /tax and for how much


  2. I would say 5 weeks to be safe most people run pct for a few weeks at like 20mg maybe 25-30mg for the first few days

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mkbig
    took havoc... how long do i need to take nolvadex /tax and for how much
    Dude you have been addressed on this multiple times. Not much u can tell someone who took 12 weeks of ph!!
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
    •   
       


  4. Can you take pictures of your gender transformation for us to serve as a warning to unprepared juicers?

  5. Dude is like the energizer bunny. No telling where u'll see this same thread pop up..
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  6. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48
    Dude is like the energizer bunny. No telling where u'll see this same thread pop up..
    Bro its probably the same dude who got me an infraction lol I'm done messing with these people or people in general...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Bro its probably the same dude who got me an infraction lol I'm done messing with these people or people in general...
    Infraction? What he do, report u to the anabolic police? Ha! This is the same dude said he took 12 weeks of havoc w/o pct and realized he was in trouble, remember? He was thought just 2 be a troller.. He keeps posting up threads about this. He gets flamed on every thread. LOL!
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48

    Infraction? What he do, report u to the anabolic police? Ha! This is the same dude said he took 12 weeks of havoc w/o pct and realized he was in trouble, remember? He was thought just 2 be a troller.. He keeps posting up threads about this. He gets flamed on every thread. LOL!
    Ya I know but we gotta watch what we say cuz I did get introuble by the "anabolic authority" lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Wait I don't get what's up you are like getting a sex change? What's happening here?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 01:43 PM
  2. help for 70 YO woman
    By tiggermoon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 03:37 PM
  3. IGF and Woman
    By Reveremuscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 05:04 PM
  4. PH for a woman?
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Log in
Log in