22 year old's first cycle and need expert advise on PCT

drones200

Awards
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/41848810150716951733638.jpg/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/209/43225010150699329918638.jpg/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/41903910150716951923638.jpg/

Turning 22 in just a few months and been working out for almost 2 years now. My weight fluctuates from 152-160, never gone above 160 from what I can remember. *1 time 162/64* I'm 5'6 and 3 quarters

Got test cyp a few weeks ago but after extensive research I just can't still bring my head around it.
So many different opinions as to what a proper PCT is.
I've read about HCGgenerate and how it can prevent your body from shutting down*true?*.

My goal is to be leaner, more defined and bigger if able but don't care much about size more about lean.
Can someone please tell me step by step a PCT that will allow me to keep most of my gains while mitigating side effects?

The only reason I'm so skeptical about steroids *aside from health issues* its that If I'm going to loose all my gains once off cycle then whats the point? My intentions are to run one cycle to breakout into a stronger, leaner individual and then continuing to work my ass off at the gym like I have been doing this entire time in an effort to keep gains and not bother touching the stuff anymore.

The dosage I'm thinking of taking is 300mg a week, not sure if I should do 2 shots since most people recommend that I do 1 to see how my body reacts and is more "noob friendly."
10-12 weeks. Probably 12

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't think HCGenerate can prevent shutdown, at best it will act like true HCG and help keep you primed for recovery.

A proper PCT would have a SERM, DAA, and some anti-estrogen.

300mg/week is 20% above the most aggressive TRT programs I've seen, so unless you have naturally low testosterone, I'm pretty sure it won't be an incredible boost for someone your age.

If your goals really are just to be leaner, there are compounds that can be ran for shorter times (cyp needs at least 10 weeks, better with 12 of injections) that are more tailored to that goal.

Injecting once a week is "ok" but is only "noob friendly" if you have trouble injecting yourself, it won't really change how the test affects you (positively or negatively).

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
If you cycle off properly, eat right, and train properly you aren't going to lose your gains. Those that lose their gains are those who are careless with anabolics.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the only caveat to that is *if* you end up *significantly* above your genetic max (from when you started), it will be hard to maintain every pound. but again, since you don't seem that interested in gaining mass, you should be fine.

drones200

Awards
I don't think HCGenerate can prevent shutdown, at best it will act like true HCG and help keep you primed for recovery.

A proper PCT would have a SERM, DAA, and some anti-estrogen.

300mg/week is 20% above the most aggressive TRT programs I've seen, so unless you have naturally low testosterone, I'm pretty sure it won't be an incredible boost for someone your age.

If your goals really are just to be leaner, there are compounds that can be ran for shorter times (cyp needs at least 10 weeks, better with 12 of injections) that are more tailored to that goal.

Injecting once a week is "ok" but is only "noob friendly" if you have trouble injecting yourself, it won't really change how the test affects you (positively or negatively).
What do you mean with that last sentance? The dosage wont affect me positevely or negatively? 600mg will do the same as 300mg?

Ik independent research is a must but can you name some of the anti-estrogen etc. supplements? I know nolvadex and clomid but I would like to know what else I can use and how I can use HCGenerate properply.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
300mg in a once a week injection is no more "noob friendly" than splitting it into two 150mg injections, and in most cases 150mg 2x a week would be better.

like I mentioned before, 300mg is not a *ton* more than a heavy TRT dose for older people, I'd consider at least 350-400mg a week the minimum for a solo test cycle.

arimidex, letrozole, aromasin are all anti estrogens.

drones200

Awards
300mg in a once a week injection is no more "noob friendly" than splitting it into two 150mg injections, and in most cases 150mg 2x a week would be better.

like I mentioned before, 300mg is not a *ton* more than a heavy TRT dose for older people, I'd consider at least 350-400mg a week the minimum for a solo test cycle.

arimidex, letrozole, aromasin are all anti estrogens.
I meant 2 shots of 300mg, upping the dose to 600mg. I've been told 300mg is good for a first cycle to see how my body reacts. What I meant is if the possibilities of side effects increase dramatically from 300mg to 600mg.

I was looking at the store and I found these 3 products:
Erase + Titanium Stack XL
Licogenix

Using licogenix as an inhibitor and using erase + titanium to help my body start up quicker a good idea?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yes, but you'll still want a serm.

300mg is barely above high for an adult, probably "normal" for a teenager, 600 is off the charts for anyone, the chances of 300mg/week (total) giving sides is quite low, but 600mg/week is likely to cause some bloat from excess estrogen.