HCG when / how much

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I have 2 x 5000 IU (unmixed) sets of HCG, and am running a cycle this spring of Test E and possibly Test E and Boldenone. As of now I'm planning on doing weeks 7-10 500 IU EOD or E3D, with week 10 being my last pin.

I keep seeing conflicting info, with some ppl doing like 250IU EOD or E3D for their entire cycle and some doing higher & more frequent dosing but only at the end of their cycle. So far what I've gathered is that it's best during cycle, but I can't figure out much beyond that.

For a moderate, 10 week cycle (let's say 500 mg Test E / week) what would you guys recommend regarding how much & when to use HCG.

Thanks!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I have never done injections but have read a lot about it like you have. From the guys who Ive talked to who have tried both it seems to be best run through the whole cycle around 250 iu every three days.. from what I have been told it is a lot better to keep your boys primed the whole time that way you avoid atrophy and your pct will go much more smoothly compared to doing huge doses of hcg at the end and trying to play catch up. But this is all hear-say I'm sure others will come in with their personal experiences.

U

uniifirex

Awards
HCG Isnt really neccesary if your running a regular test dosage and EQ dosage cycle,

But if your going to run it, week 4-(your last week) run 500iu every week, and from day 1-10 after your cycle, run it 500iu ED, and then hop on your pct after the long esters are outta your system, keep in mind your EQ should end before your test at least a week in advance.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
HCG Isnt really neccesary if your running a regular test dosage and EQ dosage cycle,

But if your going to run it, week 4-(your last week) run 500iu every week, and from day 1-10 after your cycle, run it 500iu ED, and then hop on your pct after the long esters are outta your system, keep in mind your EQ should end before your test at least a week in advance.
Interesting, I've seen examples where someone does EQ (wk 1-10) Test E (wk 2-11) what's the reasoning behind this?

Thanks for the info guys

U

uniifirex

Awards
Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Yeah, end your EQ before your Test just as you mentioned :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/196024-upcoming-spring-cycle.html

Heres a look at mine, going to be running exactly what you are, and as shown EQ 1week before, just so its out of your system early enough before you start your SERM's
Thanks a lot man, awesome so I might do either EQ (1-10) & Test E (2-11) OR Test E (1-11).

Do you think EQ 250 / Test 250 will be enough to see results? I'm not going for 20+ lbs or anything just want to gain quality 10 or 15 lbs. If not I'll consider Test E 375 or 500 will just work out the dosages of the 250 mg ampules.

U

uniifirex

Awards
Don't aim for a specific goal, just work your ass off to get the most you can get.
I'd do atleast 12 weeks, depending on the person, long esters will take between 3-7 weeks to kick in, so you'll be ending it quite soon when the fun kicks in!
Personally, my EQ comes by 250mg/ml and my test is 300mg/ml so its perfect, try to aim at a good dose with a little more test than EQ.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Don't aim for a specific goal, just work your ass off to get the most you can get.
I'd do atleast 12 weeks, depending on the person, long esters will take between 3-7 weeks to kick in, so you'll be ending it quite soon when the fun kicks in!
Personally, my EQ comes by 250mg/ml and my test is 300mg/ml so its perfect, try to aim at a good dose with a little more test than EQ.
Thanks broski, yeah I definitely should do EQ longer but I only have a 250 / ML x 10ML vial. I do have 250 x 20 Test E ampules though so maybe I'll stretch it out to 12 wks with only test 11&12. Don't know if that'll compensate for shorter use of EQ but I have a feeling beginner cycle = hopefully hard not to have good gains (like a beginner bodybuilder).

U

uniifirex

Awards
I think ideal test lengths are 12-15weeks, so i'd run it for as long as you can.
Just make sure your stopping your EQ 1 week before your test atleast, even if you have extra, don't get ****y for gains over your health.