Rate my pct.

maimed

Awards
Hey guys.

Coming off a cycle of:
Dzine: 30/30/30/45/45/45
Stano-drol: 600/600/600/750/750/750
11-oxo: 0/0/0/0/300/600/1g/1g/1g [3 week bridge]

Guys basically I just want to recover asap so I can start a cut without losing much muscle but not just be throwing supps down the drain if they simply will not contribute. Please feel free to change any dosages or timings of supps around.
Thanks guys.

Pct will consist of: [Total of 4 weeks]
Torem: 90/60/60/30
DAA [starting from 1 week before cycle finishes] 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g [Any merit in running this any longer?]
Erase: 0/0/3/2/1 [Any merit in running this any longer or in an alternative way?]
Titanium test booster: 2/2/2/2
Creatine + beta alanine.
OR
Run a two phase pct. [Total of 8 weeks] The red text are the changes.
Torem: 90/60/60/30/0/0/0/0
DAA [starting from 1 week before cycle finishes] 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/0/0/0/0
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1
Division 1: 3/3/3/3/0/0/0/0
Anabeta: 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4
Titanium: 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

Creatine + beta alanine

What do you guys think? Go with the 8 week or just keep it as the 4 week?

Other supps in my stash to play around with:
S4
Osta

Guys basically I just want to recover asap so I can start a cut without losing much muscle but not just be throwing supps down the drain if they simply will not contribute.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The first should be better if you are wanting to cut sooner. That being said I like the second one more as it gives your body even more time to acclimate to and hold the gains you made (assuming this was a bulker/recomp cycle).

maimed

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I was bulking. I do want to cut sooner but there is no way I want to go into cutting with lower than normal test levels.Is there anything you would change about option 2 ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd start the division 1 around week 3 when test will start to be coming back stronger, otherwise looks pretty sweet.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like option 2 more as well. ^ I like the idea of starting it in week 3 if your running 1 bottle, I normally run 2 bottles worth so I just start it on Day 1 of PCT.

maimed

Awards
Thanks for your input guys!
I have two bottles of division 1 so would it therefore be better to start day 1 or does it make more sense to start week 3 ?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for your input guys!
I have two bottles of division 1 so would it therefore be better to start day 1 or does it make more sense to start week 3 ?
I myself like starting it in Day 1.