Tendonitis

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
^^hmm don't know of that's spelled correctly.. Hey all I'm currently on week 2 pct after a pmag cycle. The gains were great but I think I have developed tendinitis in my right elbow. I haven't lost any strength at all. And I'm only down 2lbs so far.. I've been training aggressively because I want to keep my gains..my question is can I still train aggressively and rehab my elbow till the end of pct to bring the weights down a lil bit? If not what I should to maintain the best results and not stress my elbow too much

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Is this In the wrong section? I figured it fits cuz im not sure what to do because I'm PCTing right now

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
AHHHHHHH DUDE, yer a lucky bastard training hard in pct and not spiking cortisol!

Anyways, just back off the training a bit and pick up some super cissus (or other high-extract cissus) and rehab that elbow.

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I always thought that's how it's done. Train hard to keep lol.. And Use erase to control cortisol as well..so it's ok to lighten up the weight

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you sir haven't read my PCT thread thoroughly ;) :p :D

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I skimmed it before when newbs asks for advice and you point them to it..Ahh ok I just finished reading the last part... It makes sense to let your body recover. I'm jus obsessive I guess. Ill take it easy.. Any tips for the tendinitis?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
super cissus and skeletal balm

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
a couple days off, and i swear, skeletal balm is a godsend it be a supp you need to get ;)