Nolvadex or Clomid for H-Drol PCT?

MB35

Awards
Alright so, i'm planning my first cycle for May. I posted before with the entire plan with the plan to use Liquid Torem. However its been brought to my attention that I can get Nolvadex and Clomid Tablets for a decent price and not have to worry about shipping problems. So I'm thinking of one of those.

My source suggests to use both Nolvadex and Clomid, however i'm worried it will be overkill so here is my question:

Should I use both or should I use just one and which would you suggest my plan for either would be:

Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10(they come in 20mg tabs so it would be 10 eod for the last 2 weeks)
Clomid: 100(first 4days)50/50/50/50

I'm also not totally sure how would be best to dose it if I decided to run both so that would be a decent help. I'm worried both at full doses would be overkill. Thanks in advance!

Ryan1000

Awards
you only need one. imo pick nolva. how are you dosing your hdrol?

MB35

Awards
Gonna go like this:

Week 1: 50 first 3 or 4 days to feel it out then 75 rest of the week.
Weeks 2-6: 75/75/75/75/100

Only gonna bump it to 100 if the 75 levels off and is going really well. Might do 100 a week earlier if I feel I can as well.

MB35

Awards
Would it be beneficial to do liw dose of each just incase? Something like:

Nolva: 20/10/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25

Ryan1000

Awards
no both are not needed for a hdrol solo cycle. i would run nolva 3/2/2/1. out of curiousity, what does the rest of your pct look like?

EDIT: i meant 30/20/20/10...sorry i didnt catch that the first time. wanted to clarify incase of any confusion for anybody.

MB35

Awards
Bulk DAA from nutraplanet weeks 1-4 might even go 6 weeks if I feel like a bit more boost. 3g a day.

Athletix Titanium XL & Division 1 as directed on bottle weeks 1-4

AI Life Support this will be started 2 weeks before cycle and run all the way 2 weeks after PCT.

And taking AI Perform 2 caps a day at might through cycle and pct simply to help keep libido going.

Ryan1000

Awards
Bulk DAA from nutraplanet weeks 1-4 might even go 6 weeks if I feel like a bit more boost. 3g a day.

Athletix Titanium XL & Division 1 as directed on bottle weeks 1-4

AI Life Support this will be started 2 weeks before cycle and run all the way 2 weeks after PCT.

And taking AI Perform 2 caps a day at might through cycle and pct simply to help keep libido going.

looks like your good to go. good luck on your cycle bro!

MB35

Awards
Appreciate it bro! I ended up getting both cause I got it for a good price, so I figure i'll play it by ear of how shut down I feel if I try using both or just stick with the one. I really appreciate the help and will definitely take the advice on just the nolva if I feel good. Worst case scenario is I have clomid left over to try next time since I have enough H-Drol for ATLEAST 3 runs lol. Thanks again.

Ryan1000

Awards
Appreciate it bro! I ended up getting both cause I got it for a good price, so I figure i'll play it by ear of how shut down I feel if I try using both or just stick with the one. I really appreciate the help and will definitely take the advice on just the nolva if I feel good. Worst case scenario is I have clomid left over to try next time since I have enough H-Drol for ATLEAST 3 runs lol. Thanks again.
haha no problem. id definately save that clomid for future hdrol runs:squareeyed:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
nolva has less in the way of emotional sides. I try to avoid dosing clomid unless i feel really heavily shutdown these days, even then I use a mild dose along with my other serm.

Ryan1000

Awards
nolva has less in the way of emotional sides. I try to avoid dosing clomid unless i feel really heavily shutdown these days, even then I use a mild dose along with my other serm.
which is exactly why i will never personally use it, unless its an emergency situation lol