PCT after EPI 6 week cycle

padron

Awards
Hello all. So i finally took the plunge after doing my due diligence in the research department and I ran my stock of Epi.

I am wrapping up my final week of a 6 week run (the product is called "E-Gear" and each cap has 18 mg Epi). I ran it 18/36/54/54/54/54. Also ran Cycle assist alongside it, as well as fish oil, Opti Men, Animal Flex (for the joints), and lots and lots of protein/clean meals/clean cals. The cycle was fantastic. Gained about 18 lbs, very noticeable change in the mirror in terms of muscle mass, although no change in bodyfat (which is my own fault for not ramping up the cardio enough).

No sides to speak of, aside from some achy joints -- mostly the shoulders -- and a few headaches that were very manageable. Overall, a GREAT cycle.

So for PCT, I am planning:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Lean xtreme 0/2 caps/2/2/2/2
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1
Creatine, fish oil, Cycle assist throughout.
AI Post Cycle Support ?/?/?/?/?/?

The questions:

1. For nolva, should I break up the dose into 2 so i can take half in the morning and half at night? Does it matter with that compound?

2. I have also read conflicting info about other supps on PCT and how to time the dosing. should I start DAA and lean xtreme immediately on day one of PCT or should I wait for a week for either/both of them?

3. AI's Post Cycle Support: Should I wait to run that until a week or so into PCT or start it right away?

4. Activate xtreme: any reason to add it in for PCT, or will it just be overkill with the DAA and the Post Cycle Support? I have a full bottle anyway. If you think I should use it, should I start it right away or wait?

5. Lifting during PCT: any advice on how you change your routine/weights during PCT? I am planning to try to keep my volume high, but I've read others saying to drop it down a little bit. I plan to ramp up the cardio during PCT as well. Good idea/bad idea?

Any tips or suggestions or answers will be very helpful. Thanks all for taking the time to read this and for responding. This community is great -- if only all the noobs would come here for tips instead of listening to the shady clerks at supp stores, Congress wouldn't be worrying so much about banning supps.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) no, dose nolva at once at about the same time of day each day.
2) DAA 1st day, lean extreme 1st week (if you were cutting/calorically deficit), 1st or 2nd if you were bulking.
3) Your choice, 1st or 2nd week.
4) I actually think that all three would have a nice synergistic effect.
5) Hell no! Bring the volume and intensity down for the first 2 weeks, minimal minimal low intensity short duration cardio (2-3x a week 10 minutes each). After two weeks, if you are feeling good, start a bit higher intensity on the weights, and VERY VERY slowly up the intensity and duration of cardio, by the end of pct you should be doing 3-5 20 minute MAX cardio sessions per week. PCT is not the time to even attempt to start cutting via a caloric deficit or cardio.

Overall I commend your planning of the PCT. You might want to look into some Glucosamine/Chondriton/MSM to help rehab your joints some as well.

ManBeast

padron

Awards
thanks for your help and advice. Very helpful. I was actually hoping you would see this, ManBeast. I saw your posts elsewhere and you seem like you know your stuff. I tried to send you a PM but I didn't have enough posts yet. 2 birds with one stone.

Maybe I forgot to mention this but I'm already on Animal Flex for joint support and also taking opti men multis.

One more question: For the first 2 weeks of PCT, when you reduce intensity and volume of lifting, how much do you reduce? Just hit some basic lifts at light weight to keep the blood pumping? Or still straining yourself but not all-out balls-to-the-wall like on cycle?

Can you give any background info on why I should reduce volume while lifting? Just to edu-ma-cate myself for the future, so I know why i'm doing what I'm doing.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Treat it like a de-load. No strain, no pushing.

You have basicaly no test, and decently high cortisol when you first start PCT. Lifting hard, cardio-ing, or caloric deficits are asking for muscle catabolism.

ManBeast