1) no, dose nolva at once at about the same time of day each day.
2) DAA 1st day, lean extreme 1st week (if you were cutting/calorically deficit), 1st or 2nd if you were bulking.
3) Your choice, 1st or 2nd week.
4) I actually think that all three would have a nice synergistic effect.
5) Hell no! Bring the volume and intensity down for the first 2 weeks, minimal minimal low intensity short duration cardio (2-3x a week 10 minutes each). After two weeks, if you are feeling good, start a bit higher intensity on the weights, and VERY VERY slowly up the intensity and duration of cardio, by the end of pct you should be doing 3-5 20 minute MAX cardio sessions per week. PCT is not the time to even attempt to start cutting via a caloric deficit or cardio.
Overall I commend your planning of the PCT. You might want to look into some Glucosamine/Chondriton/MSM to help rehab your joints some as well.