Hello all. So i finally took the plunge after doing my due diligence in the research department and I ran my stock of Epi.
I am wrapping up my final week of a 6 week run (the product is called "E-Gear" and each cap has 18 mg Epi). I ran it 18/36/54/54/54/54. Also ran Cycle assist alongside it, as well as fish oil, Opti Men, Animal Flex (for the joints), and lots and lots of protein/clean meals/clean cals. The cycle was fantastic. Gained about 18 lbs, very noticeable change in the mirror in terms of muscle mass, although no change in bodyfat (which is my own fault for not ramping up the cardio enough).
No sides to speak of, aside from some achy joints -- mostly the shoulders -- and a few headaches that were very manageable. Overall, a GREAT cycle.
So for PCT, I am planning:
Lean xtreme 0/2 caps/2/2/2/2
Creatine, fish oil, Cycle assist throughout.
AI Post Cycle Support ?/?/?/?/?/?
1. For nolva, should I break up the dose into 2 so i can take half in the morning and half at night? Does it matter with that compound?
2. I have also read conflicting info about other supps on PCT and how to time the dosing. should I start DAA and lean xtreme immediately on day one of PCT or should I wait for a week for either/both of them?
3. AI's Post Cycle Support: Should I wait to run that until a week or so into PCT or start it right away?
4. Activate xtreme: any reason to add it in for PCT, or will it just be overkill with the DAA and the Post Cycle Support? I have a full bottle anyway. If you think I should use it, should I start it right away or wait?
5. Lifting during PCT: any advice on how you change your routine/weights during PCT? I am planning to try to keep my volume high, but I've read others saying to drop it down a little bit. I plan to ramp up the cardio during PCT as well. Good idea/bad idea?
Any tips or suggestions or answers will be very helpful. Thanks all for taking the time to read this and for responding. This community is great -- if only all the noobs would come here for tips instead of listening to the shady clerks at supp stores, Congress wouldn't be worrying so much about banning supps.