Torem Dosing

asteele

Awards
What's up guys,

So i received my Torem in the mail today and had a quick question. i had planned on doing my PCT with torem at 90/90/60/60 but i opened my package and my Torem was in capsules not tablets like i had thought.

My question is, can i dose the 60mg capsules at 120/60/60/60 ? If not, what would you guys suggest?

Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I posted an alternative in your other thread. I'll say it again here. Due to the half-life you could do 120 and 60 alternating to get a pseudo-90 for the first 2 weeks.

ManBeast

asteele

Awards
I posted an alternative in your other thread. I'll say it again here. Due to the half-life you could do 120 and 60 alternating to get a pseudo-90 for the first 2 weeks.

ManBeast
So something like this: Sunday 120/Monday 60/Tuesday 120/Wednesday 60/Thursday 120/Friday 60/Saturday 120? Repeat?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that would work fine, or just keep the cycle going and don't double up the 120 days.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Since it's early in the PCT I'd lean towards the doubling up, but it shouldn't make a difference.

ManBeast

asteele

Awards
And when you say doubling up you mean the 120/60/120/60/120/120/60 for the first 2 weeks?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the back-to-back 120s are doubling-up, sorry low carbs/calories make me a bit short lol.

ManBeast

asteele

Awards
yeah, the back-to-back 120s are doubling-up, sorry low carbs/calories make me a bit short lol.

ManBeast
Thanks ManBeast. I haven't started my cycle yet but it's always good to have everything lined up before.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's my rule 0 of a cycle :)

ManBeast

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ManBeast
This is exactly what i would do.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i like 120mg for 3 weeks then 90/60/30

i use it with clomid.

asteele

Awards
It's looking like he only uses it 3 weeks. I always go 4
I'm definitely using it for 4 weeks. Question though, if im using forma stanzol during pct will that cover my AI or should i also pick up erase?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't serve as a solid AI.

ManBeast

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
formastazol i would use in the beginning i wouldnt use it after the serm.

Personally i always stop all steroidal and non steroidal AIs 7-10 days before my serms.

i feel it protects much better against rebound.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
formastazol i would use in the beginning i wouldnt use it after the serm.

Personally i always stop all steroidal and non steroidal AIs 7-10 days before my serms.

i feel it protects much better against rebound.
SERMs raise estrogen.

I feel its a better practice to extend an AI past a SERM to prevent excessive estrogen spikes

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I agree.

ManBeast

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Torem has slight e2 lowering properties

Estrogen and ais need to be manipulated during pct

A steroidAl after a serm would be fine but nonsteroidal will upregulate e2 receptors.

You stop the ai prior to your serm prevents rebound from the upregulatiom and can bring e2 back to a normal level since most people over use their ais

asteele

Awards
Soooo. What should i do? I've always understood you want to use an AI during your pct. I've used erase in past with other pct's and not had any problems. Just haven't used forma stanzol, thought id give it a try.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
SERMs raise estrogen.

I feel its a better practice to extend an AI past a SERM to prevent excessive estrogen spikes
clomid yes, the others not so much.

But along with possible rise in estrogen is a DEFINETE rise in SHBG. remeber both are necessary evils in recovery and play an important role in sexual function

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Soooo. What should i do? I've always understood you want to use an AI during your pct. I've used erase in past with other pct's and not had any problems. Just haven't used forma stanzol, thought id give it a try.
id use it for a week or 2 in the middle of PCT

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
you can use it i wouldnt extend it past the serm, and id start the middle of PCT.

you can use it on cycle as well. but i would stop when starting PCT then add back in later.

asteele

Awards
you can use it i wouldnt extend it past the serm, and id start the middle of PCT.

you can use it on cycle as well. but i would stop when starting PCT then add back in later.
And this is because of estrogen rebound?

Oh, by the way I'm taking helladrol if that makes a difference or not.