Two questions for my Epi cycle

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Alright you guys, I'm about to start my first PH cycle, and after doing a whole bunch of research, I decided to go with Epi. I have just about the whole cycle figured out and have everything on hand. I feel its pretty complete and dosed correctly, but if I screwed something up let me know.

Support supplements (Taken twice a day at the following dosages while on cycle)-
NAC (600mg)
Milk Thistle (500mg)- Starting 1 week prior to cycle and continuing through the end of PCT
Hawthorn Berry (300mg)
Saw Palmetto (160mg)
Coenzyme Q-10 (100mg)

Cycle-
Ep-Stane (30/30/45/45/45)

PCT-
Torem (120 (3 days), 90/60/60/30)
DAA (3/3/3/3/3/3)- Starting 5 days prior to PCT
Erase (0/2/3/3/2/1)

Additional supplements I'm taking/will continue to take:
Daily vitamin, Flax, Glucosamine, Creatine, Taurine

Possible addition- Ostarine (10/10/10/10/10/10) starting the begging of PCT

Two quick questions: I'm planning on dropping most of the support supps within a few days of stopping the epi and only running the milk thistle through the end of PCT. Is this fine, or should I continue all of them through PCT? Also, if I do add Ostarine, can I run it for 6 weeks without needing PCT for it, or should I plan on cutting it down to 4?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about the ostarine, i'd run the support supps at *least* halfway through the PCT (although coQ is a staple of mine). Lookin solid man.

ManBeast

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
I'm not sure about the ostarine, i'd run the support supps at *least* halfway through the PCT (although coQ is a staple of mine). Lookin solid man.

ManBeast
Thanks for the help. In that case I'll prob stay on the Q10 on all the time. I just didn't want to break into my stash until I knew I had everything in order and was ready to start. I'll just pick up a couple more bottles in that case.