adding dhea to pct

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
currently into second wk of pct following a 4 wk epistane cycle .. pct currently consists of tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 .. daa 3.12 grams - titaniumxl 3 per day ..starting erase on day 21 .. thinking about adding dhea 25 to 50 mg per day . second thought would be finish pct and possibly use dhea during layoff 4 wks .all imput will be appreciated thanks

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
currently into second wk of pct following a 4 wk epistane cycle .. pct currently consists of tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 .. daa 3.12 grams - titaniumxl 3 per day ..starting erase on day 21 .. thinking about adding dhea 25 to 50 mg per day . second thought would be finish pct and possibly use dhea during layoff 4 wks .all imput will be appreciated thanks
Plain ol DHEA in capsule powder form is rather crappy....did you plan on using transaderm, dermacrine, AndroDrive? Those will ACTUALLY do what Dhea is supposed to do -- convert into tons of intermediate hormones and work on your mind and body.

However--once you use these EFFECTIVE Dhea products you risk negatively affecting your HPTA function....

-Matt

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plain ol DHEA in capsule powder form is rather crappy....did you plan on using transaderm, dermacrine, AndroDrive? Those will ACTUALLY do what Dhea is supposed to do -- convert into tons of intermediate hormones and work on your mind and body.

However--once you use these EFFECTIVE Dhea products you risk negatively affecting your HPTA function....

-Matt
Very well stated.

And yes, you don't want DHEA in your PCT (unless you're on TRT, in which case, I don't think you'd be talking about PCT so much as just coming back down to cruising levels).

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
ok matt thanks for the imput .what would i want to take with dhea to negate any affect to hpta function . i looked at the androdrive seems like that would be a cycle in itself

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok matt thanks for the imput .what would i want to take with dhea to negate any affect to hpta function . i looked at the androdrive seems like that would be a cycle in itself
Yes, like I stated Transaderm, AndroDrive, Dermacrine etc....all are awesome DHEA based products that deliver hormones into the body very well!

YOu really cannot negate the effects....even dosing AndroDrive at once a day will still cause some HPTA inhibition....If you decide to use those products just have a plan for coming off.

Not that shutdown will be harsh, but you need to be pro-active when discontinuing exogenous hormone cycles.

-Matt

smt1

Awards
You can't. Taking anything hormonal (even something weak like DHEA) is a bad idea in PCT.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
ok ,as per recomendations here i will not add the dhea to pct .. i understand i want to start natural test production after a cycle hence pct with daa ,titanium and erase . i am picking up from comments that the dhea is similar to a prohormone and will cause some shutdown ,correct me if i miss understood .. so if i deceide to go with androdrive for a cycle i should plan on a pct upon completion of the cycle . i am planning for a second cycle in about 6 more wks so i have time to do more research and i appreciate the replies from those that have more experience . thank you