Pmag/Pstanz cycle need advice

bluesfan4eva

Awards
Im going to do my first stacked cycle in february. Second cycle ever.
pmag 50/50/75/75/75
pstanz 100/100/150/150/150

i will be taking fish oil, multi, cycle suport, milk thistle and all the usuals during cycle.

my pct is nolva 20/20/10/10/10 with lean extreme and i haven't figured out what test booster i want to get yet (any favorites?)

my first question is should i add an ai to my pct?
also i have read that taking nolva for too long could be more harm than good. should i just do four weeks of the nolva at 20/20/10/10 instead because of the cycle being mild?

i have taken pmag(4week cycle) before with a serm and had no sides at all so i was just wondering if it was a little overkill with 5 weeks of nolva

thank you for any advice

standon

Banned
Awards
Daa test booster, I like tbol but pricey as ****... An ai in week 5 to 8 of pct like forma if you'd like....

standon

Banned
Awards
Some start nolva higher I'd look at other dosages their everywhere in this section, 5 min you should be set on dosage bro

bluesfan4eva

Awards
ok. thank you. i have just been checking out stuff about daa and i understand its effectiveness now. i will incorporate it as well as an ai later in pct.
Since im going to be gaining weight i would assume that letro is my best bet for an ai seeing as how it works better with nolva. but letro is pretty strong so ill probably go with forma. I have also been looking at erase but i dont know how credible it is as an ai

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your cycle is fine, sub NAC for milk thistle. Milk thislte has been shown to down regulate the androgen receptor. long story short, use NAC & ALA in addition to your cycle assist, not milk thistle.

next do this for pct

nolva
20/20/10/10
Erase
0/3/2/2/2/1
HCGenerate or Phytoserms 347
use the dose on the bottle
DAA
3g's a day for 30 days.

using erase covers you for an AI and anti cortisol. Using HCGenerate or phytoserms w/ DAA is going to have you back rocking and rollin in no time at at all. Use NAC in pct to cleanse your liver and rid it of toxins.

MurphyMove

Awards
I second the DAA recommendations for a test booster. I am one week into Pmag PCT, and I have noticed the beginning of rebound in libido with DAA 3g/day.

Also:
your cycle is fine, sub NAC for milk thistle. Milk thislte has been shown to down regulate the androgen receptor. long story short, use NAC & ALA in addition to your cycle assist, not milk thistle.
This interests me...I just did a search and read some helpful info. I don't know how I missed this before (reps for you!).

bluesfan4eva

Awards
thanks guys i will look into all of this!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you can afford it double the p stanz dose. all 5 wks of it. its mild, has pretty much zero sides til 400-500mg. same for katandrol/furuza a. At the dose you have it at now it will help but adding another bottle even would make it really come alive for you.

your p mag dose is fairly low also, not a bad thing but it could go up in exchange for boosting the p stanz dose...........so pick one and up it. if you go p mag add a 6th wk in @ 75mg ED, and boost the 50 wks to 75.......... p stanz, double the dose you have in your layout.