Some problems at end of cycle...

HighLife

Awards
So here's the deal, I have been doing 800mg of test a week on this cycle with 100mg of tren. Everything was totally fine until my second to last week. I started noticing a small bump under my left nip. I assume its the dreaded gyno. I ordered some liquifem but it takes a little bit to get here. I've been tapering my test dose down slowly and getting ready for my nolva. Now because of this, I'm not sure what to do. I have .5ml left of test (200mg) and the nolva. Should I just do the rest of the test and pray that in a week it doesn't get out of hand? Right now, just a small bump with puffiness but no leaking or that. I've read nolva and letro together, can make the gyno worse. I don't want to start the nolva because despite what some say, I'm pretty sure there's no way its gonna help since I already have it, and I'm gonna start the letro the day I get it. Any input from anyone would be of great help. Trying to not freak out, but I've never had it so idk how bad it'll be in a week. Thanks

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Ya that's what happens at end of cycle ur estrogen is hi and ur test is low. U need to jumpstart ur hpta and control estrogen.

HighLife

Awards
Ok any recommendations? Obv take the shot, but I'm not sure what hpta is. I can go get test boosters from the store if I need to

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't touch the letro until you do some extensive reading on it. If you don't know what you're doing I can almost guarantee it will leave you with worse gyno in the end.

HighLife

Awards
Really its not visible or anything (yet). I'm trying to get adex first but I will blast it with letro if it comes to that point. Just wish I knew a place that shipped faster than a week. Anyone know of anything that may slow down its progression?