putting together my pct.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

putting together my pct.

Hey guys,
    I am going to be running a 6 weeks cycle of beastdrol and katanadrol , was thinking about helladrol instead of beastsrol but I don't know what would be best if I'm trying to do a bit a transformation. I want to add some noticeable mass to my tris and of course everywhere else but I also want to get some good strength gains and drop some bf. What do you guys think would be best here?
    Also I was hoping someone could pm me to tell me where I can legitimately buy some clomid or another serm. I'm skeptical about some of these rx sites. I'm gonna run Daa, unleashed + post cycle, and whichever legit serm I can get my hands on. I'm hoping to get some honest reviews on these compounds because I'm on the fence about katana and beast, don't know what exactly to believe.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AILDfan89 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am going to be running a 6 weeks cycle of beastdrol and katanadrol , was thinking about helladrol instead of beastsrol but I don't know what would be best if I'm trying to do a bit a transformation. I want to add some noticeable mass to my tris and of course everywhere else but I also want to get some good strength gains and drop some bf. What do you guys think would be best here?
    Also I was hoping someone could pm me to tell me where I can legitimately buy some clomid or another serm. I'm skeptical about some of these rx sites. I'm gonna run Daa, unleashed + post cycle, and whichever legit serm I can get my hands on. I'm hoping to get some honest reviews on these compounds because I'm on the fence about katana and beast, don't know what exactly to believe.
    Asking for sources is a no no...

What is your history with PH/AAS?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

1st, no one is going to say anything about a source. 2nd, look around here instead of asking questions, there are 100's of beastdrol/katandrol/helladrol threads. look at those if you want reviews, opinions, etc, etc. 3rd, if you have to ask questions about your cycle you are not ready for beastdrol.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help with putting it all together
    By 50cal in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 09:06 AM
  2. Help putting it all together
    By epathlete160 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 07:12 AM
  3. Putting together igf kit?
    By LakeMountD in forum IGF-1/GH